80 degree celsuis GPU Temp safe?

PranavPlays

Hey everyone i wanted to ask is 80 degree celcuis GPU temp and 78 degree celcuis CPU temp fine?

Today i was playing Far Cry New Dawn and these were the temperature is it ok for this type of game?

Sure, that's fine. My 1080Ti was running at 80°C for the last 2 years and it doesn't have any problems. Most GPUs have their temp limit at 88-90°C, so i'd say stay at 80 or lower and you're fine.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Would be good to add some airflow in the case, by the temps it seems to have little. Those CPU and GPU aren't that power-hungry.

I edit my posts more often than not

yes those temperatures are fine. That's probably to be expected if your using a stock intel CPU cooler, If you wanted to you can replace it for a fairly cheap one and you'd get better temps assuming your on a desktop. the gpu temps will likely be fixed if your case has better airflow.

1 minute ago, Ashhez said:

yes those temperatures are fine. That's probably to be expected if your using a stock intel CPU cooler, If you wanted to you can replace it for a fairly cheap one and you'd get better temps assuming your on a desktop. the gpu temps will likely be fixed if your case has better airflow.

Yeah i am using a stock cooler, so how high can my CPU tempertures reach on the website it says max temp - 72 degree celsius. 

Just now, PranavPlays said:

Yeah i am using a stock cooler, so how high can my CPU tempertures reach on the website it says max temp - 72 degree celsius. 

you'll want to try to get these temps down at least a little. Depending on how old your computer is its possible a change of thermal paste could make a decent difference. If you can keep the max temps down to around 75 that shouldn't be a problem for you but 80 seems a little bit high to be at constantly. Like i said in my first post a new CPU cooler will make a big difference and you don't need to spend a ton of money. a 10-25 dollar CPU cooler should do the job much better than the stock cooler.

80C isn't terrible, I believe it's still within specs for that GPU. However, I personally would feel better to see my GPU running in the 60's-low 70's. As long as it stays  consistent and doesn't get much hotter, I'd say you're fine 😃

-> Moved to Graphics Cards

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv