=3's last episode to air on wednesday

LukaP

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152026703458386&set=a.10150103050563386.275466.190558433385&type=1

Yep, its done :/ not sure how i feel about it, but meh, ill still have runaway thoughts to watch hehe

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Yeah it's been a while since I found this show quite annoying... So yeah, good bye show.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Never watched any of his videos, no idea what Equals Three is about, heard the name a few times, but youtube series like that don't interest me. I only use youtube to check out a couple of new games every couple of months, and once a Week for the WAN show, apart from that I don't go on it, don't have the time.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Yeah I don't like that show, I've watched a few episodes and it's just way too bombastic and in my face. 

A lot of these YouTubers just remind me of when kids make pretend radio stations with a microphone and recording device.

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

There are so many cringeworthy youtubers who try to emulate him lol

about time

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It used to be good, but then I grew up

yeah exactly. i still view it, just to get links to the vids, if any are cool, but the last really funny one to me was the ART?!?!? one ^^

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Why? It still got millions of views, thats moneh!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Why? It still got millions of views, thats moneh!

he decided he cant do anything more with it. not all is about money. i really love what he did with riley rewind and the songs he did. hope he gets more time for stuff like this now

he decided he cant do anything more with it. not all is about money. i really love what he did with riley rewind and the songs he did. hope he gets more time for stuff like this now

i liked riley rewind :3 any news on when the next episodes will be out?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I was subscribed for years until I randomly got blocked - started to dislike the show anyway.

I believe I ranted about him making bullshit statements, a video about some chaps blowing out windows from a house, claiming it was russian since it was reuploaded by a russian chap, whilst it was from the Netherlands.

I couldn't care less to be honest, only happy to see that Ray who thinks he's the shit will finally stop feeling to good about himself.

I rather watch people like Linus who don't act like they're cool that much, which I've been doing for a few years now.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

i liked riley rewind :3 any news on when the next episodes will be out?

dunno, im waiting for news, tho i not the most active follower of his so maybe there were news...

I was subscribed for years until I randomly got blocked - started to dislike the show anyway.

I believe I ranted about him making bullshit statements, a video about some chaps blowing out windows from a house, claiming it was russian since it was reuploaded by a russian chap, whilst it was from the Netherlands.

I couldn't care less to be honest, only happy to see that Ray who thinks he's the shit will finally stop feeling to good about himself.

I rather watch people like Linus who don't act like they're cool that much, which I've been doing for a few years now.

he doesnt really act like hes the shit... have you seen any other work of his? he doesnt really think of himself as the comedy god, its just an act in =3 sometimes...