Network Issue, Pls Help

Hey Guys, I Have A Serious Problem And It's A Bummer Because My Stuff Wont Work. So I Can Not Use Any App Or Anything Like Teamspeak And Discord. When I Get On, It Wont Connect To Servers. I Can Use The Internet Regularly, I Tried Playing Among Us And It Connects Just Fine And Plays.

I Have Updated Drivers, Windows, Bios, Intel Drivers, Fresh Install Of Windows... Literally Everything I Can Think Of. I Even Factory Reset My Router. I Don't Know What The Issue Is At This Point.

Here Is A Picture Of The Issue I'm Having On Teamspeak.

16017691325021220544585313661404.jpg

12 minutes ago, TaiseiUki said:

Hey Guys, I Have A Serious Problem And It's A Bummer Because My Stuff Wont Work. So I Can Not Use Any App Or Anything Like Teamspeak And Discord. When I Get On, It Wont Connect To Servers. I Can Use The Internet Regularly, I Tried Playing Among Us And It Connects Just Fine And Plays.

I Have Updated Drivers, Windows, Bios, Intel Drivers, Fresh Install Of Windows... Literally Everything I Can Think Of. I Even Factory Reset My Router. I Don't Know What The Issue Is At This Point.

Here Is A Picture Of The Issue I'm Having On Teamspeak.

first-legion.de resolves to IP 188.40.155.113 but does not appear to be operating a webserver. Additionally, port 9001 is closed according to YouGetSignal.

https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

I'd want to first confirm that there's actually a TeamSpeak server running at that domain name on that network port, because it appears there is not.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

2 minutes ago, kirashi said:

first-legion.de resolves to IP 188.40.155.113 but does not appear to be operating a webserver. Additionally, port 9001 is closed according to YouGetSignal.

https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

I'd want to first confirm that there's actually a TeamSpeak server running at that domain name on that network port, because it appears there is not.

There Is, My Friends Play On It Every Day. It's Just Strange That Everyone Else Can Connect And I Can't.

Can you ping first-legion.de?  I'm getting replys.  Perhaps they are using a different port.

Just now, heimdali said:

Can you ping first-legion.de?  I'm getting replys.  Perhaps they are using a different port.

I Can't But My Friends Can. We Have Tried But It Didnt Work.

15 minutes ago, TaiseiUki said:

There Is, My Friends Play On It Every Day. It's Just Strange That Everyone Else Can Connect And I Can't.

I decided to fire up TeamSpeak for the first-time in about 4 years to test myself, and see that the client asks for a Server Password, so that makes me believe that there is a server running on that domain & port. That being said, I don't use TS anymore, so you may need to perform some testing on your network.

image.png.d15303bd235dd183fadfbd7eab383af5.png

Download the TeamSpeak mobile app onto a cellular phone, then try connecting to the same server while you're connected to your local network over WiFi, then try connecting using cellular data. If you experience the same problem over your WiFi network but can connect when using cellular data, chances are it's your modem/router.

Not really able to help much more unless your TeamSpeak client can provide more useful information other than "failed to do the thing" so you may wish to ask for assistance on the official https://community.teamspeak.com/ support forums, or see if your client log file contains more useful information.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

6 minutes ago, kirashi said:

I decided to fire up TeamSpeak for the first-time in about 4 years to test myself, and see that the client asks for a Server Password, so that makes me believe that there is a server running on that domain & port. That being said, I don't use TS anymore, so you may need to perform some testing on your network.

image.png.d15303bd235dd183fadfbd7eab383af5.png

Download the TeamSpeak mobile app onto a cellular phone, then try connecting to the same server while you're connected to your local network over WiFi, then try connecting using cellular data. If you experience the same problem over your WiFi network but can connect when using cellular data, chances are it's your modem/router.

Not really able to help much more unless your TeamSpeak client can provide more useful information other than "failed to do the thing" so you may wish to ask for assistance on the official https://community.teamspeak.com/ support forums, or see if your client log file contains more useful information.

You're Exactly Right. I Can Use The Mobile App With My Service Provider But Not On Wifi. So You Think My Router Might Be Defective? That Seems To Be The Only Way But Even Then, If The Router Was Defective Then The Regular Net Wouldn't Work.

4 minutes ago, TaiseiUki said:

You're Exactly Right. I Can Use The Mobile App With My Service Provider But Not On Wifi. So You Think My Router Might Be Defective? That Seems To Be The Only Way But Even Then, If The Router Was Defective Then The Regular Net Wouldn't Work.

Good work doing troubleshooting - since it works fine over your cellular connection but not your home internet connection, that points to either a problem with your modem/router OR the route between your home connection and the TeamSpeak server. Your client log may reveal more information about the cause of your connection failure, and can be accessed by going to Tools > Client Log within the TeamSpeak application.

image.png.d170f0f54f3bc608196612cd1390f227.png

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

Good work doing troubleshooting - since it works fine over your cellular connection but not your home internet connection, that points to either a problem with your modem/router OR the route between your home connection and the TeamSpeak server. Your client log may reveal more information about the cause of your connection failure, and can be accessed by going to Tools > Client Log within the TeamSpeak application.

image.png.d170f0f54f3bc608196612cd1390f227.png

👀 You Da Real MVP

Just now, heimdali said:

Then I don't believe that he can ping the server and get replys.

So, I Tried A Different Server And Could Connect. I Tried Connecting To A Voice Teamspeak Test Server And It Connected. So Could My IP Be Banned By The Room Or What Else Could It Be?

Try telnet:

telnet first-legion.de 9001
Trying 188.40.155.113...
telnet: connect to address 188.40.155.113: Connection refused

Are you sure that you're using the right port?