Searching for High End Phone No Compromises ??

Well, I'm looking for a phone not for right now, but idnk in like a year I want some specific features on my phone which I found mostly in this 2 phones if you find another one with the same I would appreciate it if you would send me.

XPERIA 5 ll and ZENFONE 7 PRO were the closest to my needs after months of searching, but still not sure if they are really good enough for the price I say this because the Xperia has literally all I need but its a oled idnk if the screen still burns if kept on the same image for a really long time like movies with a logo or something and I'm not sure about the camera setup its triple 12mp it is sony but I really would like another opinion.

The features I NEED to have:

802.11ac 

High Refresh Rate 90/+

Minimum Battery 4000 Mah

Good / Great camera Quality Video and Photo

Dolby Atmos

SD expansion 512gb or +

Bluetooth 5.0/5.1

Really want as well:

I really would like 3.5 Jack cause im looking at gettings some "semi-audiophile" headphones for daily great/amazing music experience.

Really want IP rating

Add-Ons:

NFC

4K 120fps video recording

Android 11

24 minutes ago, D3vil9907 said:

Well, I'm looking for a phone not for right now, but idnk in like a year I want some specific features on my phone which I found mostly in this 2 phones if you find another one with the same I would appreciate it if you would send me.

XPERIA 5 ll and ZENFONE 7 PRO were the closest to my needs after months of searching, but still not sure if they are really good enough for the price I say this because the Xperia has literally all I need but its a oled idnk if the screen still burns if kept on the same image for a really long time like movies with a logo or something and I'm not sure about the camera setup its triple 12mp it is sony but I really would like another opinion.

802.11ac 

High Refresh Rate 90/+

Minimum Battery 4000 Mah

Dolby Atmos

SD expansion 512gb or +

Bluetooth 5.0/5.1

Really want as well:

I really would like 3.5 Jack cause im looking at gettings some "semi-audiophile" headphones for daily great/amazing music experience.

Really want IP rating

Add-Ons:

NFC

Android 11

Well if you don't have a budget limit I would recommend the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G but it doesn't have the headphone jack and it is not on Android 11 yet but I don't think alot of phones are on android 11 right now.

Some guy interested in tech

7 minutes ago, Ataxion said:

Well if you don't have a budget limit I would recommend the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G but it doesn't have the headphone jack and it is not on Android 11 yet but I don't think alot of phones are on android 11 right now.

Yea i was going with exactly that but than the jack and im not gonna use the 1440p cause it doesn't let u use 90hz but the main problem was the chipset cause im in Europe which will give me the exynos chip which i don't want thanks for the sugestion tho

33 minutes ago, D3vil9907 said:

Yea i was going with exactly that but than the jack and im not gonna use the 1440p cause it doesn't let u use 90hz but the main problem was the chipset cause im in Europe which will give me the exynos chip which i don't want thanks for the sugestion tho

oh I am in us and the phone works like a charm

Some guy interested in tech

4 hours ago, D3vil9907 said:

802.11ac 

High Refresh Rate 90/+

Minimum Battery 4000 Mah

Dolby Atmos

SD expansion 512gb or +

Bluetooth 5.0/5.1

Really want as well:

Really want IP rating

Add-Ons:

NFC

Android 11

I don't think a phone exists that has everything you're looking for, especially something that high end with a headphone jack since most are ditching it in favor of 'thin and light'. I can think of a few that come close but nothing that checks everything you're looking for.

11 hours ago, D3vil9907 said:

802.11ac 

High Refresh Rate 90/+

Minimum Battery 4000 Mah

Dolby Atmos

SD expansion 512gb or +

Bluetooth 5.0/5.1

Really want as well:

Really want IP rating

Add-Ons:

NFC

Android 11

I'd suggest you to buy a type c to 3.5mm converter, so that you'll get all the features that you might need even though a physical headphone jack is absent. 

17 hours ago, D3vil9907 said:

802.11ac 

High Refresh Rate 90/+

Minimum Battery 4000 Mah

Dolby Atmos

SD expansion 512gb or +

Bluetooth 5.0/5.1

Really want as well:

Really want IP rating

Add-Ons:

NFC

Android 11

Why do you need a 90Hz+ screen... they’re literally pointless

Also if you want great video get an iPhone nothing else gets near. Neither of those phones have a great camera either you seem to be focusing too much on spec and not what spec makes sense. For example more MP doesn’t make a better camera, a bigger battery doesn’t mean better battery life and why the fuck would Dolby atmos matter on a phone with Max 2 speakers? You’re not plugging it into a hole cinema atmos will do literally nothing for you. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

On 10/3/2020 at 8:00 PM, Ataxion said:

oh I am in us and the phone works like a charm

ur using the exynos chip?

On 10/3/2020 at 11:30 PM, Stylized_Violence said:

I don't think a phone exists that has everything you're looking for, especially something that high end with a headphone jack since most are ditching it in favor of 'thin and light'. I can think of a few that come close but nothing that checks everything you're looking for.

i know ive been looking for a long time thats why i said the 1 that i found is the XPERIA 5 ll that has everything but im not so sure about how the cameras compare to other phones still watching reviews

On 10/4/2020 at 6:26 AM, kartxtpro said:

I'd suggest you to buy a type c to 3.5mm converter, so that you'll get all the features that you might need even though a physical headphone jack is absent. 

but doesnt that affect the quality of the audio? as i said im looking into getting some good/really good headphones and adapters sometimes dont play nice thats why i was looking forward to a physical 3.5

On 10/4/2020 at 7:17 AM, huilun02 said:

Ok, you'll get my answer in a year then

sure buddy xD

On 10/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, Lord Vile said:

Why do you need a 90Hz+ screen... they’re literally pointless

Also if you want great video get an iPhone nothing else gets near. Neither of those phones have a great camera either you seem to be focusing too much on spec and not what spec makes sense. For example more MP doesn’t make a better camera, a bigger battery doesn’t mean better battery life and why the fuck would Dolby atmos matter on a phone with Max 2 speakers? You’re not plugging it into a hole cinema atmos will do literally nothing for you. 

90hz is a great experience to have especially i use 144hz for gaming on my pc i hate apple so that's out of the question and the dolby and the rest, well fair enough critics

3 hours ago, D3vil9907 said:

90hz is a great experience to have especially i use 144hz for gaming on my pc i hate apple so that's out of the question and the dolby and the rest, well fair enough critics

No it's not... I have a 165Hz monitor and it's great for FPS games but most video is still in 24/60 and the UI you stop noticing very quickly.

Maybe you should value a product on it's own merits and not what badge is has on the back. If you want "great video" as a main point getting anything other than an iPhone is dumb.

2 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

No it's not... I have a 165Hz monitor and it's great for FPS games but most video is still in 24/60 and the UI you stop noticing very quickly.

Maybe you should value a product on it's own merits and not what badge is has on the back. If you want "great video" as a main point getting anything other than an iPhone is dumb.

well yea but still its a nice to have in the future there will be more that will use more hz and fps but no iphone is out of question i hate their strict security and customizability

Is a high refresh rate really necessary? All i can think of is that it drains battery when in use.. Also, android 11 only came out to the public in September, so chances of any other manufacturer having it on any of their phones besides Google is very very slim. 

Check out the LG V60 if you change your mind about wanting the high refresh rate and Android 11.. 

1 hour ago, D3vil9907 said:

well yea but still its a nice to have in the future there will be more that will use more hz and fps but no iphone is out of question i hate their strict security and customizability

What will use it? It's just a 90Hz display. Even on PC outside of esports and twitch shooters it's better to have the settings cranked and hit 60 that have them at medium and hit 300. 

Jailbreak? And since when is security a bad thing? 

17 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

What will use it? It's just a 90Hz display. Even on PC outside of esports and twitch shooters it's better to have the settings cranked and hit 60 that have them at medium and hit 300. 

Jailbreak? And since when is security a bad thing? 

meh ive rooted my phone ik also theres jailbreak on iphone but i just don't like apple and their stuff yea they have the best quality on cameras cause they develop better software and have more time to do it but everything else for me is just not there it's just too restricted cant just take an apk video or file without it going threw their own software and even than only with jailbreak it's just not for me, security is nice but there's a difference between security and just monopoly for me

47 minutes ago, zrmaxwell said:

Is a high refresh rate really necessary? All i can think of is that it drains battery when in use.. Also, android 11 only came out to the public in September, so chances of any other manufacturer having it on any of their phones besides Google is very very slim. 

Check out the LG V60 if you change your mind about wanting the high refresh rate and Android 11.. 

the xperia 5 ll has planned upgrade but yea ik its not probable thats why i put it in the add ons part of the list but interesting phone idnk if i can get it cause from what i see i can't get it in Portugal

23 minutes ago, D3vil9907 said:

meh ive rooted my phone ik also theres jailbreak on iphone but i just don't like apple and their stuff yea they have the best quality on cameras cause they develop better software and have more time to do it but everything else for me is just not there it's just too restricted cant just take an apk video or file without it going threw their own software and even than only with jailbreak it's just not for me, security is nice but there's a difference between security and just monopoly for me

I don't think you understand what a monopoly is...

On 10/5/2020 at 2:13 PM, D3vil9907 said:

ur using the exynos chip?

I am using the exynos version and for my uses it's more than powerfull enough for me. I will say thought that I'm not a power user though.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:27 PM, D3vil9907 said:

the xperia 5 ll has planned upgrade but yea ik its not probable thats why i put it in the add ons part of the list but interesting phone idnk if i can get it cause from what i see i can't get it in Portugal

It's not out yet so that's why you propable can't find it yet. Go onto the sony website itself and then press the button of where you can buy it, this is for me the only way I can see listings of it on-sale.

20 hours ago, bensijm said:

It's not out yet so that's why you propable can't find it yet. Go onto the sony website itself and then press the button of where you can buy it, this is for me the only way I can see listings of it on-sale.

oh okay thanks i will look it up because it is really interesting so for now it is either the LG V60 or the xperia 5 ll until i find another one i will post here for anyone who is searching for the same thing

I think Huawei, Sony or LG would be the best options for you here...

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 5:46 PM, D3vil9907 said:

but doesnt that affect the quality of the audio? as i said im looking into getting some good/really good headphones and adapters sometimes dont play nice thats why i was looking forward to a physical 3.5

Some adaptor have circuits prebuilt onto them to improve the audio fidelity.