Corsair 280x mATX bottom fans compatibility

Hi to you all, this is my first post in the forum!

I am planing to make a new build with the new series of AMD Zen3 series, and the NVIDIA 3080FE (when available😅). I want to do it with the Corsair Crystal 280x case and a mATX mobo. I will also use it for work, and I need lots of RAM, so going with a mini ITX is not an option. My plan is to have 2x 120mm (or 140mm) fans in the bottom as intake blowing directly on the GPU, and a 240mm AIO in the top of the case (+ the 2 stock fans in the front), so the air can follow a "perfect" vertical path. I also check that the 280x legs are pretty short, but I plan to elevate it, as well as placing spacers in the top crystal panel for better air flow.

My question is, if anyone has experience with this kind of setup, if the fans in the bottom are compatible with a mATX mobo and the front panel connectors, and if so, if this issue can be solved with low profile fans, like the Noctua NF-A12x15. I tried to check with PCBS, but I don't trust it so much...

Also, can you suggest any other case that doesn't have the PSU in the bottom so I can have this configuration? I check that the CoolerMaster Q500L would be an option, but that the thermals are completely terrible...

Thanks for your help!

Yes it will fit the fans on the bottom. But usually usb hub cable will obstruct it. you can use usb adapter to make it fit. I use 6 cm thick gpu and it still fit, but thick gpu will cause turbulence and make loud noise. Decided to run it without bottom fans and the temperature still no change. 

Alternatively, if you have small matx, cooler master nr200 will fit. but the aio will only fit on the side mesh. And you're gonna need sfx psu.