building a the most powerful rig

liam.sullivan

7 minutes ago, liam.sullivan said:

Budget (including currency): 2500nzd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming max seetings cod modern warfare lots of triple a games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

fresh build got all  peripherals 

tim.txt 1014 B · 1 download

you know it would be much easier if you put all the links and info on the actual post not a document

14 minutes ago, liam.sullivan said:

thats one expensive build but you pretty much got all the good stuff lol, i have one suggestion maybe wait till the new ryzen 4th gen 12 core processir thats coming soon if you are really about performance and high end, one more thing try go for 3600mhz ram and even more if you really want to boost it, just make sure you have the righ motherboard to further comply your hardware!

2 minutes ago, FEAR_malik said:

thats one expensive build but you pretty much got all the good stuff lol, i have one suggestion maybe wait till the new ryzen 4th gen 12 core processir thats coming soon if you are really about performance and high end, one more thing try go for 3600mhz ram and even more if you really want to boost it, just make sure you have the righ motherboard to further comply your hardware!

thanks for the help i thought the wasn't a point to go above 3200mhz ram

19 minutes ago, lexusgamer05 said:

I would wait for 4th gen Ryzen to launch before building your system

thanks just asked him to wait until then when about do we think 4th gen is coming

5 minutes ago, liam.sullivan said:

thanks just asked him to wait until then when about do we think 4th gen is coming

8 october. 28 october for rx 6000

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.