Cooling in a small from factor case and mobo?

YADUFUS The Great

I recently bought an Acer workstation (i5 10400k and 12 gigs of RAM for 500 CAD!) and am upgrading it with an SSD and GPU. I have already settled on a ZOTAC Twin Fan 1660 Super, which according to my research is the best budget and small form factor 1080p card. The problem is that I don’t have a drive bay for my SSD, as the lone bay is being taken up by my HDD. I do have an M.2 expansion slot, but it is right below the PCIE 16 slot. Being a cheapskate, I don’t want to go full SSD, and opt for a 500GB while keeping my 1TB HDD. Do the thermals work out for having one stock cpu cooler that came with the workstation and having something like a Crucial P5 (40 degrees Celsius average, 70 degrees when throttled, but I’m barely going to do that) underneath the aforementioned GPU? I don’t think I can fit a heat sink in, but I really want to try and shove it in somewhere. If you guys could please give me some specs with and without a heat sink, hat would be greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, YADUFUS The Great said:

The problem is that I don’t have a drive bay for my SSD

double sided tape is a great mount for a 2.5" ssd
 Don't be stressed about putting a m.2 under the gpu, hotter gpus have been put on top of them and they've been fine.

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

-> Moved to Air Cooling

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv