Pc wont boot, cpu led on, than ram led

R5 3600

2070 super

16gb 3600mhz corsair 

600w 80+ bronze evga

x570 gaming edge wifi

Recntly, I was installing a new bracket on my aio because it broke, but NZXT Didnt send us the right one. after I took it apart, and than put it back with a different cooler, it no longer booted, just a red led on the debug light saying cpu... I have tried using my brothers ram, swapping the ram out and putting my cpu in his build, it booted up fine, I also just got the new card and I really dont think thats the problem. The gpu does have power, is pkugged into the pci express slot. two out of the maybe 15 times I tested it it said it was ram, but I also tried my ram in my brothers computer and it was fine.  I am guessing it is the mobo, after trying all these mthods, even resetting cmos a few times, I hink it is the mobo, maybe a faulty cpu socket, bad connections. btw everything is plugged in and the cpu does get power as I can feel the warmth when trying to boot. I am going to contact msi and ask for some help, but anything I havent already tried might work?

Okay I saw a TECH YES CITY YouTube video about taking off his AMD wraith prism cooler and in the process he moved and damaged the CPU just by trying to remove the fan. Check your CPU pins! It might be the same issue. (edit, shit I just re-read the part about testing your cpu in your friends system, maybe not... Sorry dude!)