New pc nephew

arnekick

Budget (including currency): 1400 euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Hitman, Geometry dash, Minecraft modpacks.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi my nephew is looking to buy a new pc at this moment he is looking at this one: https://www.dell.com/nl-be/shop/cty/pdp/spd/g-series-15-3500-laptop/cng3022?cartitemid=3357c1a2-8f9f-4b2f-98f6-0942873515da&ref=carconfigedittitle&configurationid=d379419c-c883-4d4d-924f-1363a0e7ad45

But he asked me to see how much a desktop would cost without screen, keyboard etc. with the same specs as the laptop to see how much money he can save if any. So the point of this build is being as cost effective as possible i have picked out some parts you can see them listed below. I am having a little trouble selecting a good budget cpu cooler and motherboard. If you would change anything from the already selected parts feel free to do so if you think that would be better.

So the whole idea is to have a desktop with the same specs as the laptop but for as much less money as possible without losing performance.

Thanks in advance.