buils a pc around the best video card please

Hi i am a photographer and i am planning to build a new pc for my business. I want the best video card for photo editing on at least two screens (which i have). Then i want to build the system around that. I am somewhat prepared to spend what i need but i think $1500 is close to mu upper limit.

compromises i am willing to make are :-

1, heat for performance

2, form factor for expansion (maybe adding more hard disks or a second v-card for sli)

3, final look (it does not need to have unnecessary bells and whistles like lights and windows however, as a photo-edit pc it must be able to be calibrated and have accurate color reproduction of skin tones)

4, Final compromise i am willing to make is i want to have included in the config a backup system for my archives of shoots. I CANNOT LOOSE ANYTHING so either a raid system or a redundant drive backup if raid will be slower.

thanks to everyone and anyone who helps me with my build and if your in the nyc area hit me up i'll take care of your photo needs thanks.

evgas acx gtx 780

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

What kind of photos/videos are you editing? Programs being used? Why the best video card? 

What kind of dollars are you using? Do you need a copy of Windows? 

What monitors do you already have?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hi i am a photographer and i am planning to build a new pc for my business. I want the best video card for photo editing on at least two screens (which i have). Then i want to build the system around that. I am somewhat prepared to spend what i need but i think $1500 is close to mu upper limit.

compromises i am willing to make are :-

1, heat for performance

2, form factor for expansion (maybe adding more hard disks or a second v-card for sli)

3, final look (it does not need to have unnecessary bells and whistles like lights and windows however, as a photo-edit pc it must be able to be calibrated and have accurate color reproduction of skin tones)

4, Final compromise i am willing to make is i want to have included in the config a backup system for my archives of shoots. I CANNOT LOOSE ANYTHING so either a raid system or a redundant drive backup if raid will be slower.

thanks to everyone and anyone who helps me with my build and if your in the nyc area hit me up i'll take care of your photo needs thanks.

How much storage is required for the photo archive?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.