o11 dynamic XL or not

eschaffn

Hey there, so I currently have an intel 10600k with a corsair h115i 280mm AIO. I'm planning on getting a 3080, not sure which one but assume the biggest I guess. My question is would the regular o11 dynamic be big enough in terms of both space and cooling for these parts or should I get the XL? I have pretty limited desk space and the bigger the case the less I'll have so if I won't run into too many issues with the non-xl version that would be ideal for me. 

Thanks !

I can't speak on the XL but my  O11 Air ATX with a full ATX mobo, 280mm AIO, 1080, and 7 120mm case fans. There is plenty of room and it's a monster of a case. 

10 minutes ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

I can't speak on the XL but my  O11 Air ATX with a full ATX mobo, 280mm AIO, 1080, and 7 120mm case fans. There is plenty of room and it's a monster of a case. 

How long is your 1080 and how hot does it usually run if I could ask? Also where did you mount your radiator? 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, eschaffn said:

How long is your 1080 and how hot does it usually run if I could ask? Also where did you mount your radiator? 

12 inch's and front mounted AIO. 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:40 PM, eschaffn said:

12 inch's and front mounted AIO. 1080 runs games at 70c / Ryzen 1700 at 3.9ghz runs at 69c when gaming. 3 case fans up top, 3 case fans on the side and one case fan on the bottom. 80mm fan in the back.