Help me find a monitor please !!

Saturapt

Hello guys, 

with the launch of the 30 series I'm probably going to upgrade (not now, maybe in January or something) and therefore I'd be looking for a monitor to replace my BenQ Zowie XL2411,

Here is what I'd be looking for :

-IPS or VA panel 

-1440p or up

- >100Hz refresh rate

-less than 7ms response time

-good contrast ratio 

-good whites (high nits)

-g-sync (if posssible)

My budget is around 600$ 

I've found many monitors which fit these assets however I have no idea on which one to choose.  

Sorry guys I forgot to say thanks for reading :(

Therefore,

Thanks for reading :) 

I have 2 LG 27GN850-B's and couldn't be happier with the choice. Here's a review of the LG 27GL850-B, which uses the exact same panel. The 27GN850-B is just the 2020 model.

Edit: Good luck on your search for a 3080. My Amazon order was canceled automatically after they couldn't deliver it on the promised date. Now i'm also on the search again. It almost seems there is no inventory at all out there. And the few cards that are there, are in the hands of scalpers selling them for 1000€+.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann said:

I have 2 LG 27GN850-B's and couldn't be happier with the choice.

Yup, I've seen this one quite a lot and it seems to be amazing, I'm probably picking this one if nobody recommands me another one ^^ thanks for your answer !

58 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

I have 2 LG 27GN850-B's and couldn't be happier with the choice. Here's a review of the LG 27GL850-B, which uses the exact same panel. The 27GN850-B is just the 2020 model.

I believe the GL model has USB hub, while the GN version doesn't and ~$30 less expensive. Otherwise they're the same.

4 minutes ago, Deli said:

I believe the GL model has USB hub, while the GN version doesn't and ~$30 less expensive. Otherwise they're the same.

I see thank you

1 hour ago, Saturapt said:

The LG and Dell monitors are very similar from what i've heard. But as i have not seen any detailed reviews about it myself i don't feel comfortable recommending it. I'll stick with my LG recommendation.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

12 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

The LG and Dell monitors are very similar from what i've heard. But as i have not seen any detailed reviews about it myself i don't feel comfortable recommending it. I'll stick with my LG recommendation.

I see, thougt the dell could be interesting because of the better nits but I've never had a Dell monitor before so I don't know if they're great, whereas I know LG monitors are great

33 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Dell generally makes good monitor. I also came across this Dell. Which is supposed to be the same as the LG 27GL850. Here in the Netherlands, this Dell monitor is €40 cheaper.

https://youtu.be/wiN7u2JmQ70

5 hours ago, Saturapt said:

Hello guys, 

with the launch of the 30 series I'm probably going to upgrade (not now, maybe in January or something) and therefore I'd be looking for a monitor to replace my BenQ Zowie XL2411,

Here is what I'd be looking for :

-IPS or VA panel 

-1440p or up

- >100Hz refresh rate

-less than 7ms response time

-good contrast ratio 

-good whites (high nits)

-g-sync (if posssible)

My budget is around 600$ 

I've found many monitors which fit these assets however I have no idea on which one to choose.  

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

5 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

already seen but I don't have enough money to try all the monitors out there

I have one of these MAG 272cqr, if you don't mind curved.

Although not 'officially' G-Sync compatible it works ok with my RTX 2070 Super.

Pro's:

27 inch display; 2560 x 1440 resolution; 165MHz refresh; 1 ms (ish) response

Good colour and contrast

Con's:

None so far.