Graphics Card Specification

CommanderJiJi

Hello guys, i'm really confuse about picking the right graphics card and i'm not that knowledgeable about the computer components. So, what should I look on a graphics card, memory type, memory size, bus width, GPU clock, or memory clock? 

look at gpu clock, memory size and type and also any info from the manufacturer(bad parts?) and also the cooling system i guess

also look at what features the card has (such as the 20 series's nvenc encoder) and see if you can take advantage of it

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

Just now, CommanderJiJi said:

Hello guys, i'm really confuse about picking the right graphics card and i'm not that knowledgeable about the computer components. So, what should I look on a graphics card, memory type, memory size, bus width, GPU clock, or memory clock? 

None of that: just benchmarks.

Look at how different videocards perform in what you do with your system (gaming, video editing, 3D modeling, etc.) and decide what to get from there.

Then, once you have decided what GPU to get, you can then decide what variant to get (what cooler variant). You decide that based on reviews too; to see which are the quietest for example.

Of course keep in mind the videocard should fit in your case too.

And remember that the RTX 3070 is going to release in a month, but expect it to sell it in seconds, plus AMD is going to announce some stuff too; so be sure to check if what you're buying now won't be succeeded soon.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/