Ultrawide AND normal monitor WALL Mount??

The Torrent

i have a 35inch ultrawide i wanna wallmount.

I also wanna get a 22inch or something small display to put vertically on the left of my ultrawide.

Is there any stand which will allow me to have both in that configuration?? I have a crude sketch of what i want attached. I see loads on amazon that say up to 27inch but idk if you can work on averages like 35inch then 22 inch so it balances out... etc. lol.

I have a AC352UCG6 i have no clue what it weights without the stand and cant find anything online, and idk what side monitor I will get yet. Hope you can help. Thanks

image.thumb.png.10d4b005174fdc42484360363049e714.png

The weight is listed under specs in most of the web pages I've found for it. 26 lbs, or about 12kg. 

As someone with ultrawide on a dual monitor mount, it's not really the space you're worried about as much as weight. If(when) I do it over again, I'm going to two single arms. Much more versatility, and the weight will be easier on them. I'm right at the limit of the weight on mine and after a year or so it's getting droopy. The side with the larger monitor goes down at an angle, like \ but not as drastic.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

3 minutes ago, Voluspa said:

The weight is listed under specs in most of the web pages I've found for it. 26 lbs, or about 12kg. 

As someone with ultrawide on a dual monitor mount, it's not really the space you're worried about as much as weight. If(when) I do it over again, I'm going to two single arms. Much more versatility, and the weight will be easier on them. I'm right at the limit of the weight on mine and after a year or so it's getting droopy. The side with the larger monitor goes down at an angle, like \ but not as drastic.

it seems 12kg is including stand though. the stand is extemely heavy.

do you have two ultrawide monitors? what size and what stand is it?

6 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

it seems 12kg is including stand though. the stand is extemely heavy.

do you have two ultrawide monitors? what size and what stand is it?

I do have 2 monitors. The 32 inch on the left isn't ultrawide, but the 34 on the right is. Both well under the 10ish KG limit for each arm. There is a leverage thing going on though. The arms are spread way out to make both screens fit. I also can't stand that I can't make the smaller monitor be at the same height, top or bottom, as the ultrawide.

Here's the arm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HFK16H8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The picture doesn't do it justice. I move my pc from one room to that one and just don't really trust it for much longer. Next paycheck I'm going to two mounts. It says up to 22lbs for my arm per monitor. I'm not near that. Looking at amazon, I ordered it mid May of 2019. 

Spoiler

arm.jpg.cf7429cc8bfc6eeb7c3f42b58427b4ad.jpg

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Aha ok thanks.

If anyone has any experience with the wall mounted stands, specifically mounting ultrawide 35inch monitors monitors on stands that only go up to like 32 inches, please do let me know. thanks.

19 hours ago, The Torrent said:

i have a 35inch ultrawide i wanna wallmount.

I also wanna get a 22inch or something small display to put vertically on the left of my ultrawide.

Is there any stand which will allow me to have both in that configuration?? I have a crude sketch of what i want attached. I see loads on amazon that say up to 27inch but idk if you can work on averages like 35inch then 22 inch so it balances out... etc. lol.

I have a AC352UCG6 i have no clue what it weights without the stand and cant find anything online, and idk what side monitor I will get yet. Hope you can help. Thanks

Are you *absolutely* sure you want to wall mount it, as opposed to maybe getting a grommet or pole mount?

I understand the appeal of a wallmount. It frees up desk space on the actual surface and floating panels look much cleaner.

On the flip side, you're limited in positioning. You'll have to put the mount over a stud, and extend your arms from there. If the stud is off center, you'll have to live with it. If you ever want to change monitors down the road, you'll have to make sure the panel size and weight can fit with the mount and arms you have.

I'd recommend a grommet mount or a pole mount instead. With the right arms, you can still position your panels far from the secure point and utilize the entire surface of the desk. If you decide to switch monitors, it's much easier. You won't have to repair any walls.

I'm in somewhat of the same position as you, I have a large ultrawide, and a secondary screen that I use for peripheral activities. I have them both on a pole mount, stacked one on top of the other. Due to the size of the ultrawide, this means I don't have to turn my head to look at anything going on on the second monitor. I can quickly glance up and it's much more comfortable.

Just some food for thought. I have recommendations for wall mounts if you still decide that's what you'd like.

23 minutes ago, LyondellBasell said:

Are you *absolutely* sure you want to wall mount it, as opposed to maybe getting a grommet or pole mount?

I understand the appeal of a wallmount. It frees up desk space on the actual surface and floating panels look much cleaner.

On the flip side, you're limited in positioning. You'll have to put the mount over a stud, and extend your arms from there. If the stud is off center, you'll have to live with it. If you ever want to change monitors down the road, you'll have to make sure the panel size and weight can fit with the mount and arms you have.

I'd recommend a grommet mount or a pole mount instead. With the right arms, you can still position your panels far from the secure point and utilize the entire surface of the desk. If you decide to switch monitors, it's much easier. You won't have to repair any walls.

I'm in somewhat of the same position as you, I have a large ultrawide, and a secondary screen that I use for peripheral activities. I have them both on a pole mount, stacked one on top of the other. Due to the size of the ultrawide, this means I don't have to turn my head to look at anything going on on the second monitor. I can quickly glance up and it's much more comfortable.

Just some food for thought. I have recommendations for wall mounts if you still decide that's what you'd like.

Yea i did think about stuff like that but. At least for the next 2 years at a minimum, this ultrawide is staying exactly where it is and a little bit of filler and paint in 2-5 years time is no issue.

So recently im considering not even getting a wall mounted arm... Im considering literally buying a 10 quid one of these

Full-Motion-Swivel-Tilt-TV-Wall-Mount-Bracket-13-034-14-034-16-034-18-034-20-034-22-034-24-034-26

because i basically never move my ultrawide at all and the main reason i want to wall mount it is because i want to push it back and want the desk space (the stand is MASSIVE).

And then maybe getting another one of these if i get my second monitor soon? I've not decided the second monitor part yet.

1 hour ago, The Torrent said:

Yea i did think about stuff like that but. At least for the next 2 years at a minimum, this ultrawide is staying exactly where it is and a little bit of filler and paint in 2-5 years time is no issue.

So recently im considering not even getting a wall mounted arm... Im considering literally buying a 10 quid one of these

because i basically never move my ultrawide at all and the main reason i want to wall mount it is because i want to push it back and want the desk space (the stand is MASSIVE).

And then maybe getting another one of these if i get my second monitor soon? I've not decided the second monitor part yet.

That's fair. Getting rid of the stand is going to be a huge plus, no matter which way you decide to go with it.

You won't be able to do any vertical height adjustment on that one but if you don't mind, it's pretty much impossible to beat that price. 

You can always decide what solution you'd like to use for your second monitor later. Once you get the UW mounted, you can see what kind of space it leaves you and I'm sure it'll give you a much better idea of what looks best for your setup. Best of luck!

2 hours ago, LyondellBasell said:

That's fair. Getting rid of the stand is going to be a huge plus, no matter which way you decide to go with it.

You won't be able to do any vertical height adjustment on that one but if you don't mind, it's pretty much impossible to beat that price. 

You can always decide what solution you'd like to use for your second monitor later. Once you get the UW mounted, you can see what kind of space it leaves you and I'm sure it'll give you a much better idea of what looks best for your setup. Best of luck!

found the same stand for 4.99 haha lol. Yea thats exactly what im gonna do now thanks, ill just get this mounted first, and maybe i can just get another exact same wall mount if it extends far enough for my second monitor as i dont really see me moving them much often. And if i do change my mind its only 5 quid and a little filler anyway.

Thanks!