Noisy PSU fan

GABRYCA

Hi, I've a PSU with a noisy fan.
Sometimes the noise disappear if I flip the PSU (fan up) but sometimes I've to put it on the side (vertically) and let it run for some time.
It's like the FDB fan HA1225L12F-Z have the fluid stuck on the bottom when it's left turned off for about 1 or 2 days and so it needs to lubrificate again but it won't by letting it run with the PSU fan orientation, also the PSU's usually with the fan DOWN (intake air from outside the case and own airflow).
The sound is more noticeable than the usual noise of those Hong Hua fans (the brrrr at low RPMs), there's also that but I don't really care about, it's more annoying the dry sound of the fan spinning... which's like the sound of the current vibrations inside some PSU (coil whine maybe) but isn't the PSU (with a screwdriver I've stopped the fan for some seconds to check if the noise did persist).
Do you have any suggestion on what I should do to fix it? I wouldn't RMA if possible right now, also I can't find the same fan on the internet to replace it, but only an ID-COOLING one with the same model number but looks different and has a 3 pin header instead of 2.
The PSU's an iTek Taurus GF650 and actually isn't running on a full system but just in test with the PSU-ON pin hooked to one ground of the 24 pin header.

In a nutshell:
- The PSU's upside down (intake air from outside the case on the bottom).
- By moving a bit the PSU sometimes the noise disappear (what?).
- I can't find an identical fan but another one similar.
- I'm not sure if the warranty's void as I bought it used but not open (package perfectly closed and never used).

If you need more info to help just please tell me. 

Thanks.

It's already an Inter-Tech Sama Armor rebranded, should be decent for a 700€ build.

Btw isn't the fault of the architecture but of that FDB fan, and if I'm not wrong the manufacturer's the same of those beautiful seasonic prime (I repeat, of the fan)

36 minutes ago, GABRYCA said:

It's already an Inter-Tech Sama Armor rebranded, should be decent for a 700€ build.

Btw isn't the fault of the architecture but of that FDB fan, and if I'm not wrong the manufacturer's the same of those beautiful seasonic prime (I repeat, of the fan)

The fan should be pretty much the same crappy Hong Hua fan that Seasonic likes to use, even on their Prime series PSUs. It's just a crappy fan. If the fan is faulty, just RMA the PSU. If you want a quiet PSU, get a PSU with a halfway decent fan and fan curve.

:)

Well, at this point I'm getting into an hard decision.

In my country even low-end PSUs are 65€ now, and an Antec HCG 750w's at 130€ (and it's a seasonic focus gold so could have the same fan from Hong Hua).

Be Quiet! Looks very quiet as the name PSUs but are still very expensive.

I think for 90€ there's only crap... Maybe the sharkoon wpm gold zero sometimes have an acceptable price but I don't know much about the fan.

Well, sad it's a bad PSU only for the fan.

Yeah now I see, just the H variant which's possibly the high rpm variant.

What about Enermax Revolution DF 650w? 95€