Arctic Liquid Freezer ii 360 Questions

Still got concerns, the only fitting spot for a 360 is the roof of the case, the msi X570 tomahawk vrm heatsink is 63mm from the top and may be a bad position.

Reading the spec sheet for the Arctic 360 the radiator is 38mm the fan 25mm =63mm you can't get much closer than that.

3 hours ago, Calranthe said:

Still got concerns, the only fitting spot for a 360 is the roof of the case, the msi X570 tomahawk vrm heatsink is 63mm from the top and may be a bad position.

Reading the spec sheet for the Arctic 360 the radiator is 38mm the fan 25mm =63mm you can't get much closer than that.

I think your fine. The specs say 65mm to the motherboard. At least this way there is no wasted spaced. 

1 hour ago, narrdarr said:

I think your fine. The specs say 65mm to the motherboard. At least this way there is no wasted spaced. 

Will let you know ordering the cooler tomorrow gives me a couple of days to make sure the Radiator fits before the 3950 arrives. Thank you all for the advice.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:09 PM, narrdarr said:

Arrived today and fitted the radiator part (CPU gets here on Tuesday) They may say 65mm but with the Tomahawk x570 board and the VRM heatsink it is more like 63mm  there is no gap at all between the radiator and the mag vrm heatsink, so lucky that it fit.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, narrdarr said:

Prefect fit. 😀

Yes lol, I was very concerned as it was edged in behind that heatsink.