mini itx rad and fan orientation.

hey everyone, iv got a project case and was wondering if there is a preferred or distinctive difference between these fans and rad placements.

i understand that poeple have preference with aesthetics but wanted to know if temps would vary.

The case is will be mini itx, made that pic in ms paint to make easier explaining which is prefered or another way to do it thanks people :D .

radiator placement pic.png

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

There shouldn't be a difference to be honest. 

When you place fans in pull behind a radiator they probably have a little less access to air, but the difference versus a push setup should be neglectable.

I run option 2 in my matx build by the way.

Spoiler

IMG_20200808_100141.thumb.jpg.6e14c3d95b21afe115562c312d945e14.jpg

It also depends whether the fans are exhausting or set to intake.  I like intake cos that means the dust is on the outside, much easier for maintenance.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

There's no significant if any difference between push and pull. 

Pull usually means you can just take your vacuum and clean the outside of the rad, pull means, you'll have to remove the fans to clean them - true for intakes especially. For exhaust in a neutral to positive pressure build, you won't have much dust in there as long as your intakes are filtered. 

Bottom line: choose what looks best or is the most conventient to build.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

ah excellent i did think that but just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing anything thanks everyone :)

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.