WIFI

Sabachii

Does anyone know why I have to constantly delete and re-download the WiFi driver on my PC (A not activated Windows 10)  

This is like asking a car mechanic "Do you have any idea why my car will only start if the wheel is fully turned to the left?"

It's definitely weird behavior, but without more detail nobody can really know.

What's happening that's making you need to re-install drivers constantly?

What are the symptoms, what have you tried, what wiif card? (and what are all your system specs), etc.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Does anyone know why I have to keep uninstall and re-installing the WiFi driver on my PC (inactivated Windows 10)

No? This is a pretty vague question. We don't know your hardware configuration.

My fault, I didn’t know that info was needed. 

25 minutes ago, brian105 said:

No? This is a pretty vague question. We don't know your hardware configuration.

The WiFi driver is - Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz

PC components 

MB - Asus Rog Strix b550 - E gaming 

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900x

GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1660 super 
Memory - G.skill 32G 3600

Storage - 970 Evo Plus 1tb

2t barracuda HDD

Power Supply - RM 750 Gold+ Corsair

Nothing seems to work besides having to Uninstall and reinstall the WiFi driver for it My pc can connect to the internet again, everything else works like my phone and laptop so it can’t be my router, also another thing is that it happens mostly when I’m on chatting in discord and when I play Valorant, but it would happen before I played that game and used chat on discord, just less frequently, it really happens at random when I use my pc for anything else, luckily it hasn’t happened any time I have streamed. Also with Valorant I’m hearing other people are getting the same thing too so that might be another issue with the game itself.

*** Threads merged ***

Please don't post multiple times about same issue.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

This does seem to be an issue with Vanguard, I don't see any solutions online other than uninstalling it. I guess this is what happens when you let companies install a glorified rootkit to "patrol" for cheats... Are you installing the WiFi drivers from the Asus website, or the Intel website? Maybe changing the drivers to the version you don't have might work.

1 minute ago, brian105 said:

This does seem to be an issue with Vanguard, I don't see any solutions online other than uninstalling it. I guess this is what happens when you let companies install a glorified rootkit to "patrol" for cheats... Are you installing the WiFi drivers from the Asus website, or the Intel website? Maybe changing the drivers to the version you don't have might work.

None tbh, the driver automatically installed when I booted up windows for the first time, and what I do is uninstall the driver and then I scan for hardware changes for the driver to reinstall