Plantronics Gamecom Commander Headset

La Jolla Orca

Does anyone have any experience with the headset mentioned in the title above? I kinda ordered through amazon a month ago however it still did not reach me yet so i cannot really try it for myself..

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

I only have experience with their bluetooth headset. But concidering how well built that was and how good the audio was. I don't think you can go wrong with their products.

(they are a tad expensive though)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I have a gamecom 377, and thats outstanding product but the ratings for the commander on their own site would worry me a bit.

I have a gamecom 377, and thats outstanding product but the ratings for the commander on their own site would worry me a bit.

Oh? Could you tell me more about it?

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

Oh? Could you tell me more about it?

its good quality audio, well least to me, no hiss, fairly solid construction, the reason i went for it was the reinforced cable because i always used to run over cables with my chair and completly destroy them, velore rather than leather padding, there has been on issue i had with the headset I managed to break the mic cable on one of them probably just pulled the mic a bit too much onetime, the price point is quiet a bit lower than the commander, but i like em, their lightweight and comfortable and serve my purposes for gaming and casual listen, but im not really an audio buff, not sure if there in production still

Is headset

Is bad or a bad value

You can do better

its good quality audio, well least to me, no hiss, fairly solid construction, the reason i went for it was the reinforced cable because i always used to run over cables with my chair and completly destroy them, velore rather than leather padding, there has been on issue i had with the headset I managed to break the mic cable on one of them probably just pulled the mic a bit too much onetime, the price point is quiet a bit lower than the commander, but i like em, their lightweight and comfortable and serve my purposes for gaming and casual listen, but im not really an audio buff, not sure if there in production still

Ahh.. yes.. great points! thanks for the valuable information.. :)