Need Suggestions for 80K INR build for longer gaming sessions

Budget (including currency): 80,000 INR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Long Gaming Sessions , Video Editing ( In Hackintosh )

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

AAA games at 1080P Ultra (whatever is the max setting) over 70 FPS  NO RGB Intended

parts that I picked 
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: RX 5600XT From Gigabyte

RAM: 8x2 3200 MHZ 

MOBO: B450 from Gigabyte 

PSU: 700W Gigabyte

Boot Drives: 240 GB SATA SSD x 2 , 1 for Windows , 1 for Hackintosh

Storage Drive: WD Blue 2TB

CPU COOLER: Stock Cooler ( IF there is any in given budget and giver better performance than stock pls suggest)

QUESTION : Should I use Liquid Metal thermal solution with Stock Cooler with RYZEN 5 3600 ??

CASE: Cheap with good airflow

Pls suggest me if there is something that I am missing and suggest me for better keeping the workload and budget in priority.

i have the same setup and i am from India as well. the r5 3600 runs fine on stock cooler as of now. but using liquid metal thermal solution would definitely be better. and for the psu if its the aorus version then its good. otherwise look for a better one. i cannot find one, so i had to go with CM MWE white 650 watt. you can also consult the psu tier list 

my cheap psu went up in flames a week ago taking my hdd with it. so be very careful with psu

No mention of ram

5 minutes ago, trapsy said:

liquid metal thermal solution would definitely be better.

Liquid metal! are you ok?

14 minutes ago, Bhardwaj Thumbar said:

Stock Cooler

The stock cooler is fine, if you are not overclocking.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

2 minutes ago, trapsy said:

i have the same setup and i am from India as well. the r5 3600 runs fine on stock cooler as of now. but using liquid metal thermal solution would definitely be better. and for the psu if its the aorus version then its good. otherwise look for a better one. i cannot find one, so i had to go with CM MWE white 650 watt. you can also consult the psu tier list 

my cheap psu went up in flames a week ago taking my hdd with it. so be very careful with psu

No mention of ram

Thanks for your reply !

I just forgot about RAM Will add now.

From how long do you have this setup? pls give me your review.

Just now, Bhardwaj Thumbar said:

Thanks for your reply !

I just forgot about RAM Will add now.

From how long do you have this setup? pls give me your review.

for more than 3 months

1 minute ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

what are your thoughts about liquid metal ?

is wraith cooler's contact plate made of aluminium?

1 minute ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

i am definitely ok

if someone can afford thermal grizzly conductonaut is there any problem? i dont see one

2 minutes ago, Bhardwaj Thumbar said:

A high quality thermal paste is perfectly fine. Liquid metal will eventually ruin the cooler either aluminum or not.

1 minute ago, trapsy said:

i am definitely ok

if someone can afford thermal grizzly conductonaut is there any problem? i dont see one

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

Just now, trapsy said:

i am definitely ok

the only problem that ( in my opinion ) I see is whether the cooler's contacting plate is made out of aluminium.

2 minutes ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

A high quality thermal paste is perfectly fine. Liquid metal will eventually ruin the cooler either aluminum or not.

So which solution do you suggest?

So which solution do you suggest?

Thermal Grizzly kryonaut, Noctua NTH1 or Arctic MX4.

Desktop :

Laptop :

1 minute ago, Bhardwaj Thumbar said:

liquid metal is just costly and is used in overclocking.

yes the wraith cooler is made of aluminum.

if you still want to go for worry less installation, you can go for a deepcool gammaxx 400 for around 2k

mine runs fine with stock cooler. the highest mine has gone while playing apex was 81 and it was in july. also i had fucked up with my ram config. now under cinbench r20 load the max temp goes 78. no ac in my room

dont get liquid metal for your 3600. the stock cooler comes with pre-applied thermal paste that is more than enough to comfortably cool your cpu.

😕

1 minute ago, trapsy said:

liquid metal is just costly and is used in overclocking.

yes the wraith cooler is made of aluminum.

if you still want to go for worry less installation, you can go for a deepcool gammaxx 400 for around 2k

mine runs fine with stock cooler. the highest mine has gone while playing apex was 81 and it was in july. also i had fucked up with my ram config. now under cinbench r20 load the max temp goes 78. no ac in my room

How is your experience with games. Battlefield 5 , BF1 , GTA5 etc. pls tell me so I can change if it needs changing before buying.

what 700w gigabyte power supply have you listed? its not the wattage which matters, its the model. is it the b700-h?

also what b450 motherboard have you listed from gigiabyte. again, please state the exact model you've chosen as not all b450 motherboards are of the same quality.

😕

2 minutes ago, ColdPressCoconutOil said:

dont get liquid metal for your 3600. the stock cooler comes with pre-applied thermal paste that is more than enough to comfortably cool your cpu.

thanks for your reply , also im not going to overclock R5 so stock is fine.

thanks for your reply , also im not going to overclock R5 so stock is fine.

yeah, so there is no actual need for you to purchase liquid metal, or any kind of thermal paste. just place your cpu and put the stock cooler on and you're ready to go.

😕

2 minutes ago, ColdPressCoconutOil said:

what 700w gigabyte power supply have you listed? its not the wattage which matters, its the model. is it the b700-h?

also what b450 motherboard have you listed from gigiabyte. again, please state the exact model you've chosen as not all b450 motherboards are of the same quality.

Im not sure which to get pls suggest and I think its B700-H for PSU.

I have made a build on a website take a loot at it.
image.png.ccddd17c8c448a17e74ffb0d510c90b0.png

dont get the b700h, even if its a high wattage psu, it is pretty unreliable and could easily kill your components. you dont even need 700 watts even if you're running a 2080ti. a 550w like the corsair cx550 would do, and its the same price as the b700h, and its much more reliable.

as for the motherboard, whats your budget for it? since you have a 80k budget for the full pc, i am gonna assume that there is a 12000 INR budget for the motherboard. at this price you could easily get:

a gigabyte b450 aorus pro

an msi b500 pro-a

an msi b450 tomahawk max

if you can afford the tomahawk, then i would suggest you go for that board. 

may i know which state in india you are buying from?

😕

Just now, ColdPressCoconutOil said:

dont get the b700h, even if its a high wattage psu, it is pretty unreliable and could easily kill your components. you dont even need 700 watts even if you're running a 2080ti. a 550w like the corsair cx550 would do, and its the same price as the b700h, and its much more reliable.

as for the motherboard, whats your budget for it? since you have a 80k budget for the full pc, i am gonna assume that there is a 12000 INR budget for the motherboard. at this price you could easily get:

a gigabyte b450 aorus pro

an msi b500 pro-a

an msi b450 tomahawk max

if you can afford the tomahawk, then i would suggest you go for that board. 

may i know which state in india you are buying from?

I live in Gujarat, Surat City . whatever the parts it should be under 80k so that I can buy better UPS and monitor in DIWALI SALE ( if its a good idea ).

imo it is the best processor you can get at this price. i get well above 140 fps with 1050ti in apex. in gta V i get around 80-90 at very high settings. i also streamed on fb using x264 encoder and there was no significant performance drop. your configuration is really good. you just need to focus on the ram and the psu. i was getting that performance using 8 gb 2133 ram. my 2x8 gb 3200 sticks are on the way

trust me you should really focus on psu. as i mentioned above, my cheap psu went out in flames when i was playing rainbow 6 last week. so i am getting a cooler master MWE 650 watt white psu. consult the psu tier list i mentioned above. 

2 minutes ago, trapsy said:

imo it is the best processor you can get at this price. i get well above 140 fps with 1050ti in apex. in gta V i get around 80-90 at very high settings. i also streamed on fb using x264 encoder and there was no significant performance drop. your configuration is really good. you just need to focus on the ram and the psu. i was getting that performance using 8 gb 2133 ram. my 2x8 gb 3200 sticks are on the way

trust me you should really focus on psu. as i mentioned above, my cheap psu went out in flames when i was playing rainbow 6 last week. so i am getting a cooler master MWE 650 watt white psu. consult the psu tier list i mentioned above. 

Okay thank you! 

8 minutes ago, Bhardwaj Thumbar said:

image.png.ccddd17c8c448a17e74ffb0d510c90b0.png

you are massively overpaying for that cabinet, if you get a cheaper cabinet you could get better componenets.

that motherboard is horrendous, please get a different motherboard.

the p550b is a worse PSU than the b700h. please do not buy that one either.

if you are getting 2 sata m.2 ssds, your motherboard wont be able to run them both, as an m.2 sata doesnt use the same interface as an m.2 nvme.

😕

6 minutes ago, Bhardwaj Thumbar said:

I live in Gujarat, Surat City . whatever the parts it should be under 80k so that I can buy better UPS and monitor in DIWALI SALE ( if its a good idea ).

why do you want a new ups?

😕

do not get the gigabyte ones. as @ColdPressCoconutOil said if you can get the corsair CX one definitely go for it. i was in a hurry, so i had to do with the cooler master one. go for cx model if you can get 1