Cooling systems recommendations needed

Current build

Amd fx8320
Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 mobo
Evga gtx 760
Crucial Ballistic sport 4gb (2 x 2gb)
Evga 600w psu
Cooler master haf 912

I have the Zalman 9900 max cooler but the screws designed for the clamps are stripped. I plan on taking it back to the store, but was wondering what's a better replacement. I've seen a lot of builds with corsair cooling systems. Can anyone recommend one for my build or any other really good ones? I'd like to spend no more than $100. 

CPU Amd fx-8320 MOBO Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 RAM Crucial Ballistic sport 4gb GPU Evga gtx 760 CASE Cooler master haf 912 STORAGE Seagate 500gb PSU Evga 600w DISPLAY Vizio 42" COOLING Pending KEYBOARD Logitech Wireless MOUSE Logitech G500  

What's the model or make?

CPU Amd fx-8320 MOBO Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 RAM Crucial Ballistic sport 4gb GPU Evga gtx 760 CASE Cooler master haf 912 STORAGE Seagate 500gb PSU Evga 600w DISPLAY Vizio 42" COOLING Pending KEYBOARD Logitech Wireless MOUSE Logitech G500  

You're right, that thing is beastly! 

Thanks for the link.

I personally use Havik 140. The 212 EVO is a popular choice. Or you can get an AIO cooler.

Where could I find the Havik 140? 

Karumu thx for that.

Any chance there's one that have the thermal paste already applied, much like stock coolers that comes with the cpu?

Or should I just do that flatten with a card process? 

Don't use a card. Let the heatsink flatten out the paste. Logan from Teksyndicate has a good video on youtube comparing the methods. How to apply thermal paste. Also that cooler is great and can be quiet. You can also get a H220 on sale at NCIX for 99.99 once in a while

Don't use a card. Let the heatsink flatten out the paste. Logan from Teksyndicate has a good video on youtube comparing the methods. How to apply thermal paste. Also that cooler is great and can be quiet. You can also get a H220 on sale at NCIX for 99.99 once in a while

Thanks for this. I saw the video and will not use the card method.