Is this a good build? I need opnion

Lucky1412

Budget (including currency): 1900euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Gta V, Tomb raider, cod warzone and some streaming 

Other details planning on using this in 1440p

I am planning to buy 3 extra fan soon. 

Considering the 3070 just got announced is supposed to be a 2080ti and is launching in october not really great.

Also far too much ram you only really need 16gb. The cpu is very expensive for what it is and the cooler is pretty overkill.

The o11 dynamic is a good case but will be pretty empty with what you have.

You are massively overpaying for the psu.

Motherboard is a bit overkill.

Might want to wait to see how the 3000 series turn out. Looking like you should definitely wait until they release.

I would look at getting 2x16GB sticks instead of 4x8GB sticks. EDIT: Like Jaslion said, you only really need 16GB tho

You're also going to need a lot more storage than that. Get at least a 1TB HDD to go with it

Edited by Valley_

Wait for ampere to be released (it has been announced) as the 3070 appears to be a fair bit faster and it costs around 550ish bucks iirc, so wait and then make a list.

also wait for zen 3 if possible and check what it has offer, but to i would change some things like the cooler, an nhu12s is pretty decent and will cool the 10600k just fine, would go with a z490 vision D or a gaming edge or a tomahawk which are decent, and 32 gigs is not needed, a single 16 gig kit is more than enough, and as for a psu, i would be surprised if a 550w unit isn't enough for a 3070 but again wait for it to release and check what it has to offer and check power consumption. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Looks like im gonna wait til the release of the newer graphic cards. Also maybe the ram i will only cut down to 16gb.