Trust me, I've tried everything and replaced everything

LuteFlute

For the past 6 months I have been trying to troubleshoot my pc which BSOD 1 - 2 times a day randomly without any indication. Finally I thought today it would work as my new motherboard and ram that is QVL ram arrived, and my god the sadness that overcame me when it still BSOD. I have no idea what it could be now besides maybe the monitor, drives or psu. However all 3 of those have run fine for the past month with no issues on my old system. Furthermore I know everything else should work because I have another build with the exact same mobo, gpu, cpu, ram, hell even keyboard and mouse. So if somebody could please figure out the hell is wrong with my computer.

When I mean I'e tried everything, I have tried everything that has been suggested to me/know.

1. fresh windows install (reformat and everything, 5 times)

2. memtestx86 on all 3 memory modules I have (Old kingston, New G.skill trident neo, new corsair)

3. Update mobo bios

4. single ram, on all 4 dimms with each stick

5. try my other ram which I know works fine on my old setup

6. installed amd software for my processor

7. cleared cmos

New Build (All these parts are new, I thought it was either a mobo or ram issue so I got a new mobo exactly the and this time QVL ram, and it still didnt work)

- B450-F Asus
- Ryzen 5 3600x
- RTX 2070 Super
- Corsair 3600mhz 8gb x 2 (CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18)
- PSU Seasoinc 750 Gold

Old Build (Stable)

- Z270-H Asus
- Intel i5-7600k
- RTX 2070 Super
- Some Old Kingston DDR4 2666mhz 8gb x 2
- PSU Seasoinc 750 Gold

Please if anyone could help me before I rip my hair till im bald, you dont know how much trouble this has caused me.

Try disabling anything related to RGB, disable rgb related services or rgb programs (aura sync, whatever) running in background. 

Try switching processors between builds if you say you have two identical configurations. 

Try the same with the memory, just to rule that out. 

If all those are ruled out, it's caused by software or bad driver in your build...make sure the audio drivers, network drivers are not default ones installed by windows.. 

look in administrative tools , event viewer ..see if there's some system events before those crashes.

Just now, mariushm said:

Try disabling anything related to RGB, disable rgb related services or rgb programs (aura sync, whatever) running in background. 

Try switching processors between builds if you say you have two identical configurations. 

Try the same with the memory, just to rule that out. 

If all those are ruled out, it's caused by software or bad driver in your build...make sure the audio drivers, network drivers are not default ones installed by windows.. 

look in administrative tools , event viewer ..see if there's some system events before those crashes.

Ill try disabling anything RGB, and unfortunately my other build is in another country so I cant really test mobos/processors. Regarding swapping out memory, The G.skill  trident memory that was new 6 months new still caused BSOD on the old and new mobo,

If you could post the BSOD message you get that might help with diagnosing what is causing it. As @mariushm said: also check Event Viewer for the moments leading up to the BSOD for things that could be causing it.

Additionally, double check Device Manager to ensure everything is working fine and there isn't any device not working properly.

As mentioned  - make sure any drivers you install are manufacturer ones wherever possible (not Windows default ones).

Is it still possible to stop Windows updating device drivers with Windows Update? If so - I would do that as well to make sure Windows doesn't overwrite your drivers with ones it thinks are "newer".