TikTok launches website to address allegations against the company / Aug 24: TikTok files lawsuit against US gov't

Delicieuxz

What if the California court rule in favor of TikTok just to spite the current ruling party?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

On 8/25/2020 at 12:46 AM, Kisai said:

What. No. North Atlantic Council is the NATO thing. Atlantic Council is a think tank that Facebook is a big donor of. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-facebook-cyber/u-s-think-tanks-tiny-lab-helps-facebook-battle-fake-social-media-idUSKBN1KS22N

North Atlantic Council and Atlantic Council are different things and serve different functions. North Atlantic Council is the policy decision-making body of NATO, while Atlantic Council is a think-tank / information warfare group.

Atlantic Council works in tight partnership with NATO and serves as its non-official propaganda warfare branch.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/issue/nato/

NATO is the bedrock of transatlantic security, encompassing thirty democracies across North America and Europe. Created to defend against the Soviet Union, the Alliance today protects member states against conventional attack, engages in peacekeeping and stabilization operations, and leads counterterrorism and piracy efforts. NATO works with partner countries around the world and continues to promise an “open door” for countries to become members if they fulfill the Alliance’s democratic and operational standards.

Atlantic Council

The Atlantic Council is a powerful, extreme militarist influence network and think-tank, staffed with military, CIA, and their attendant politicians; and CEOs from strategic industries, like oil and media. It has strong connections to NATO, and is central in the military-industrial complex.

The name of the think-tank itself is meant to evoke the North Atlantic Council, the highest political decision-making body of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

Atlantic Council is the biggest and most powerful member of the Atlantic Treaty Association (which has similar associates in every NATO-country).

Established in 1961 by former U.S. Secretaries of State Dean Acheson and Christian Herter, the Atlantic Council of the United States was originally conceived as a means to coordinate support for the Cold War-era NATO alliance, with the stated mission to encourage the continuation of cooperation between North America and Europe

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/10/13/dcs-atlantic-council-raked-in-funding-from-hunter-bidens-corruption-stained-employer-while-courting-his-vp-father/

"The Atlantic Council functions as the semi-official think tank of NATO in Washington."

Facebook Partners With Hawkish Atlantic Council, a NATO Lobby Group, to “Protect Democracy”

Facebook is hoping that a new alliance with the Atlantic Council — a leading geopolitical strategy think-tank seen as a de facto PR agency for the U.S. government and NATO military alliance – will not only solve its “fake news” and “disinformation” controversy, but will also help the social media monolith play “a positive role” in ensuring democracy on a global level.

1170348608_AtlanticCouncilfunding.jpg.084bfd651be5ac98cc902e2ca529a715.jpg2061884154_AtlanticCouncil.PNG.e776a9919a219d6707b24f34e0cb3551.PNG

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

20 hours ago, LAwLz said:

If we are really against the CCCP shouldn't we strive to be better than them? So why are we going "well it's okay for us to do what we hate the CCP for doing because they did it first!".

"an eye for an eye and the world goes blind"

"I dislike what they did so I'll do the same thing towards them!" is kind of childish and won't lead anywhere. It just means you will become like the thing you hate.

It's not about hate or being children

If your opponents is ignoring and faking up international laws/accords, you're in the right to sanction them or do anything that will damage them, since they are damaging you directly or indirectly

I'm not a lawyer nor do I have an actually understanding for the mole of laws that are in place, nor do I think that some random dude on the net has an actually understanding of them, besides opinions on the matter that usually are not

worth anything besides make noises in the background

But it is know that china does allow nasty behaviour like faking up documentations, ignoring international laws like cloning up stuff and ignoring parents, and allowing them as long they do profique from that

Not that the us has never done nasty stuff, but between the us and china, I do prefer to stick with the us, since I do personally think that the us has better politics rather than china, though that's a personal opinion such as yours, I don't think that anybody here in this forum does actually know on what they are talking about, they are just sharing opinions on the matter, and calling childish something that is out of your personal opinion, is it childish by itself

On 8/25/2020 at 5:50 PM, Delicieuxz said:

North Atlantic Council and Atlantic Council are different things and serve different functions. North Atlantic Council is the policy decision-making body of NATO, while Atlantic Council is an think-tank / information warfare group.

Atlantic Council works in tight partnership with NATO and serves as its non-official propaganda warfare branch.

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/issue/nato/

Atlantic Council

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/10/13/dcs-atlantic-council-raked-in-funding-from-hunter-bidens-corruption-stained-employer-while-courting-his-vp-father/

"The Atlantic Council functions as the semi-official think tank of NATO in Washington."

Facebook Partners With Hawkish Atlantic Council, a NATO Lobby Group, to “Protect Democracy”

1170348608_AtlanticCouncilfunding.jpg.084bfd651be5ac98cc902e2ca529a715.jpg2061884154_AtlanticCouncil.PNG.e776a9919a219d6707b24f34e0cb3551.PNG

I got your point just don’t use material from sites like Wikispooks please.

A  R  T  I  F  I  C  E

Threadripper 3970X | Xtreme TRX 40 | LPX 3200 8*32 | AX1600i | 1080ti FTW3 | 960 Pro | S3610 | NH-U14s | GT2150 | A15 | G80-3494 | 34GK950F | G903 | PC-V2130

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, JordanAvery said:

Well, this has been around for a while, and it's finally going a certain way. To tell the truth, I'm intrigued and I want to see what will happen further. As for me, it's a shame that they want to ban such an entertaining platform, but if it's a threat for all of us, maybe it's for the better.

I don't think that TikTok is a threat to anyone. I think that banning TikTok is the threat.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987