Geforce GTX 760 overcolcking

I have a GIGABYTE GTX 760 windforce edition and it seems the voltage limit on this 760 is capped at 1.212 and a power limit cap of 102%. Is there any way around this? I would really like to get a better overclock.

Believe me, overclocking the 760 does nothing, I have mine at a base clock of 1111mhz (MSI tf) and the fps difference were >=1 or 2

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

If you have a good 760 like mine then it makes a difference(I have a power target of 115%) but the only way around it is to flash a new bios that lets you have more voltage.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

If you have a good 760 like mine then it makes a difference(I have a power target of 115%) but the only way around it is to flash a new bios that lets you have more voltage.

As far as I'm aware, there is no such bios

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

wait a little while though I'm sure there is something out by now.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Customize your own bios then, search for something called the Kepler Bios Tweaker tool and also nvflash. 

Believe me, overclocking the 760 does nothing, I have mine at a base clock of 1111mhz (MSI tf) and the fps difference were >=1 or 2

I've been able to pump an additional 10% frame rate with overclocking my 2x 760's, both independently and together with stock voltage, so I wouldn't say it does nothing (my better card runs nice at 1284 MHz core, and the other at about 1270mhz at max boost, which is where I like it for games).

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

I've been able to pump an additional 10% frame rate with overclocking my 2x 760's, both independently and together with stock voltage, so I wouldn't say it does nothing (my better card runs nice at 1284 MHz core, and the other at about 1270mhz at max boost, which is where I like it for games).

What's your of set in afterburner? Mines +98 I believe, and I get over 1300mhz while gaming

That's running at +70 core in Precision X. I donno what I can max at yet, but also have a funny feeling that I won't be able to max both cards on my 650w PSU haha. No voltage offset, and I believe the last I was running with that +70 core was +400 mem. I can't confirm now, as I've been away from my rig for almost 3 weeks and won't be back until the weekend. More testing then me thinks!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

That's running at +70 core in Precision X. I donno what I can max at yet, but also have a funny feeling that I won't be able to max both cards on my 650w PSU haha. No voltage offset, and I believe the last I was running with that +70 core was +400 mem. I can't confirm now, as I've been away from my rig for almost 3 weeks and won't be back until the weekend. More testing then me thinks!

I thought you had a base clock of 1200+ lol

I thought you had a base clock of 1200+ lol

Ah haha. Nope. EVGA says my cards should have a base clock of 1072 boosting to 1137. Both mine go higher with the factory OC (both are 760 SC w/ACX, one is a dual bios; non-dual bios goes to 1214 boost, and dual goes to 1202 boost I believe factory).

I measured my approx 10% gain using the Bioshock Infinite benchmark (1920x1080, max settings). I do notice it overall while gaming too (when watching an FPS counter).