Monitor color accuracy and brightness

Greenmario2099

Hi.i built my first pc and everything is good except monitor.Monitor is Asus tuf gaming VG24VQ and color is not accurate and i cant brightness from windows notification panel or from settings.And in monitor settings there is no default color setting so always one or two color is always off or too vivid   

image.png

image_2020-08-17_114246.png

I would set the color profile to sRGB mode to get a more accurate color profile. That being said, this monitor is only 72% NTSC coverage so there isn't a lot of color range.

You are not able to set brightness in Windows because this is not a laptop screen. There is no way for the PC to talk to the display to set a brightness.

1 hour ago, scottyseng said:

I would set the color profile to sRGB mode to get a more accurate color profile. That being said, this monitor is only 72% NTSC coverage so there isn't a lot of color range.

You are not able to set brightness in Windows because this is not a laptop screen. There is no way for the PC to talk to the display to set a brightness.

i mostly use srgb but this isnt good either.but i searched google and they said you can control brightness if you cant update drivers i updated nothing changed

24 minutes ago, Greenmario2099 said:

i mostly use srgb but this isnt good either.but i searched google and they said you can control brightness if you cant update drivers i updated nothing changed

Control the brightness in the monitor settings.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking