Are there any wireless headphones that don't have a built in mic, and come with a USB dongle?

Duranson

Are there any wireless "gaming" headphones that don't have a built in mic, and come with a USB dongle?

I believe the wireless headset coming out for the PS5 won't have a microphone in it because the controller had a microphone instead. I don't think it would have a USB dongle though. TBH if both of those things are a requirement you might struggle.

You cod get a generic USB reciever, that should work.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

1 minute ago, mopman94 said:

I believe the wireless headset coming out for the PS5 won't have a microphone in it because the controller had a microphone instead. I don't think it would have a USB dongle though. TBH if both of those things are a requirement you might struggle.

You cod get a generic USB reciever, that should work.

I have bluetooth headphones currently, would there be a way for me to get a faster connection out of them by getting a USB receiver or something? Or is that not possible?

2 hours ago, Duranson said:

I have bluetooth headphones currently, would there be a way for me to get a faster connection out of them by getting a USB receiver or something? Or is that not possible?

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you can already connect them to whatever device you're using that's it. You shouldn't have any audio lag, if you do that's a whole different issue.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

3 hours ago, Duranson said:

have bluetooth headphones currently, would there be a way for me to get a faster connection out of them by getting a USB receiver or something? Or is that not possible?

The headset is built with a Bluetooth spec. So you will never do better than the spec the headset is. Now if your having connection issues then yes, you can get a cheap USB Bluetooth adapter on Amazon and put it in one of your front USB ports. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.