Rather important question about Razer Nari Ultimate. Please I need feedback

Orfieus

I am completely deaf on my left side and I'm searching for hepatic feedback devices so I can once again start enjoying FPS games (right now I only enjoy playing MMOs) and I'm wondering how well these headphones work.

Will I be able to feel people walking on my deaf side?

Will I be able to feel people shooting on my deaf side?

Will I be able to tell the difference between someone shooting and someone walking? Will I be able to tell the difference between someone shooting and a explosion?

These are very important questions to me and I really hope someone is able to help me out

yes but no.

it doesn't feel good for gaming when it comes to the vibrations.

depending on the game i know some have visual indicators you can enable

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, flashiling said:

yes but no.

it doesn't feel good for gaming when it comes to the vibrations.

depending on the game i know some have visual indicators you can enable

I'm not looking at how it feels, it could feel terrible, what I care about is being able to tell if someone is walking or shooting on my left side. Will these headphones accomplish this?

Just now, Orfieus said:

I'm not looking at how it feels, it could feel terrible, what I care about is being able to tell if someone is walking or shooting on my left side. Will these headphones accomplish this?

i mean they shake, yes.

i haven't tried them for a long time as it was my cousins, but it was mostly when people shot, but if you yourself shot, it would vibrate both sides.

and you walking does the same, so if you were sitting still and noone was shooting in front or behind you, (that vibrates both earcups) then yes it could work, but in most FPS games that's quite situational, and feels rare

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Just now, flashiling said:

i mean they shake, yes.

i haven't tried them for a long time as it was my cousins, but it was mostly when people shot, but if you yourself shot, it would vibrate both sides.

and you walking does the same, so if you were sitting still and noone was shooting in front or behind you, (that vibrates both earcups) then yes it could work, but in most FPS games that's quite situational, and feels rare

That's what I needed to hear, thank you

33 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Ever consider bone conductive headphones? Combined with a headset?

I never really thought about it, I remember seeing bone-conducting headphones on Amazon but I never thought about using them on my PC

Thanks for the suggestion!

34 minutes ago, Orfieus said:

I never really thought about it, I remember seeing bone-conducting headphones on Amazon but I never thought about using them on my PC

Thanks for the suggestion!

No problem. Not sure how well they work though I've never tried them myself.