budget 140 hz monitor

big oof 1

hi am building a budget rig my pc has the hardware you see in my profile pic a optiplex 9020 a refurbished dell corporate computer which is pretty good for the price and i have a gtx 1650 super from gigabyte my dads spare office monitor is pretty crappy and i have around 150 dollars and am targeting 140hz at 1080p. please suggest anything that you think would be good or give me advice for making sure i get something good.

if you can even get to $195, you can get an excellent ips 144hz 24inch monitor from AOC. its got excellent reviews and has a good warranty and a great stand. 

if you go for $160-ish, then there is a viotek one thats just fine but its really basic. 

Quick Note: this monitor I have linked to is out of stock in many places but shopblt.com has it in stock ready to ship for $195. if you really can't get to 195, then the cheaper model is also referenced in this video

Edit: the website is out of stock again but will have more in about a week

53 minutes ago, big oof 1 said:

hi am building a budget rig my pc has the hardware you see in my profile pic a optiplex 9020 a refurbished dell corporate computer which is pretty good for the price and i have a gtx 1650 super from gigabyte my dads spare office monitor is pretty crappy and i have around 150 dollars and am targeting 140hz at 1080p. please suggest anything that you think would be good or give me advice for making sure i get something good.

i found an AOC C24G1 for about 144.99$. it has a 144hz 1ms , freesync, and a va panel.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07GD7H18F/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

-= Topic moved to Displays =-

Please mind where you post.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER