Network related - Not sure if anyone can offer suggestions (DNS Flush)

Pactgaming
Go to solution Solved by AngryBeaver,
7 minutes ago, Pactgaming said:

Sup My dudes!!! I just migrated my website from one host to another like.... a month ago, and have actively been working on it on my computer at home, but my damned laptop wont stop showing a suspended page from my old host. 

Do you know any other ways to clear cache / dns besides the obvious ones like clearing cookies/cache in browser and CMD iconfig /flushdns ? Im at a loss, Its never taken more than that in my 8 years. The website is pactgaming.com you should simply see a "we'll be back" page with a sign up. I cant replicate the suspension page on ANY device. Thought id try here because I trust the people. Lol. 

Have you checked your host file to make sure it doesn't have something weird in there? That would explain why nothing is working since the host file is the first place your machine looks to resolve an address.

I can also confirm the website is reachable as you mentioned before.

Sup My dudes!!! I just migrated my website from one host to another like.... a month ago, and have actively been working on it on my computer at home, but my damned laptop wont stop showing a suspended page from my old host. 

Do you know any other ways to clear cache / dns besides the obvious ones like clearing cookies/cache in browser and CMD iconfig /flushdns ? Im at a loss, Its never taken more than that in my 8 years. The website is pactgaming.com you should simply see a "we'll be back" page with a sign up. I cant replicate the suspension page on ANY device. Thought id try here because I trust the people. Lol. 

Edits:

Tried chrome://net-internals/#sockets and chrome://net-internals/#DNS and cleared here, but still got nothing which was unfortunate. 

Resolved, thanks!

My damn host file. Forgot I manually made changes a long time ago. Dang pandemic got me forgetting things!

7 minutes ago, Pactgaming said:

Have you checked your host file to make sure it doesn't have something weird in there? That would explain why nothing is working since the host file is the first place your machine looks to resolve an address.

Try visiting the site with a disabled cache. Inspect Element > Network > Disable Cache, then refresh the page with Inspect Element open.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

4 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

You know what I completely forgot, this is my work computer from before the pandemic so it was infact where i made the host file changes...checking as I type this ....sure enough it was in there. See I love this forum. Thanks man!