How do I create a blog?

startrek03

Browser, version and OS: Chrome, version 84.0.4147.105 (official build) (64-Bit), Windows 10

I want to create a blog, but I can't find the button to do this. I researched it on the forum, yet the only thing I could find out was that the button was supposed to be where I made the red marking in the image.

image.thumb.png.ac88e5e491d598f4f7cdc5257fd491f3.png

If there's a certain requirement to create blogs or if I'm just too stupid, let me know.

If that's the wrong subforum, I'm sorry. I wasn't sure on it in the first place.

Thanks for the feedback.

To prevent spam, blogs are only enabled once you reach 10 posts and your account has been around for > 5 days. It looks like you meet the first condition but are a couple of hours short of the second.

HTTP/2 203

Didn't even know this was thing.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

16 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

To prevent spam, blogs are only enabled once you reach 10 posts and your account has been around for > 5 days. It looks like you meet the first condition but are a couple of hours short of the second.

Are there any other anti-spam features like this regarding status-updates, albums, etc? Just curious TBH.

15 minutes ago, gloop said:

Are there any other anti-spam features like this regarding status-updates, albums, etc? Just curious TBH.

ops accident gimme a sec

theres classifieds

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread

folding at home stats

pc:

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB SP

GPU: Radeon RX 570 8GB OC

Cinebench R23 score: 9097 (multi) 1236 (single)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

hello dark mode users

goodbye light mode users

28 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Thanks for the info. I wonder, if it would be possible to communicate that to the user in a clearer way. For example, grey out the button and if you hover above it, it tells you the requirements.

3 hours ago, gloop said:

Albums are included in the same restriction. There isn't a limit on status updates at the moment for technical reasons, but those limitations will hopefully be lifted soon so it may come into effect there too at some point.

1 hour ago, startrek03 said:

Thanks for the info. I wonder, if it would be possible to communicate that to the user in a clearer way. For example, grey out the button and if you hover above it, it tells you the requirements.

I agree, but the approach that we're using makes it pretty difficult to display any info like that in any automated way. The assumption was that anyone sufficiently new to be affected by this probably isn't going digging for the advanced features, but maybe that's not right.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

I agree, but the approach that we're using makes it pretty difficult to display any info like that in any automated way. The assumption was that anyone sufficiently new to be affected by this probably isn't going digging for the advanced features, but maybe that's not right.

Should I just post about it in the suggestions subforum then?

9 minutes ago, startrek03 said:

Should I just post about it in the suggestions subforum then?

No need, I would just give you the same answer there.

HTTP/2 203