Cmos reset only way to get vidoe output!

I have to keep resetting cmos battery to get pc to give video output? I'm assuming that doing this in the longterm is a bad solution because I could break something or stuff gets worn down etc... 

Why is this? I keep all my bios clocks for cpu and ram on auto and only change ui size in windows to 300% normal use and 100% when I play Minecraft for fullscreen scaling! 

Literally get no output until I do the cmos reset and have done it twice now and only get video after I do it! Somethings definitely wrong! 

Edit: I should say that in both time I was actually reseating stuff! For example the first no video time I was reseating the f audio cable and the second I was unplugging and re plugging in my exhaust case fan cable because I put it the wrong way around in my case! 

System Specs: Ryzen 5 5500 (Themralright Assassin X) // Asus A520m-K // Vengeance 2x8GB 3200Mhz Ram // Gigabyte Eagle RX 6600 XT // Gigabyte P650B 650w // WD Blue Sn550 500GB Nvme // CX500 2TB  // CiY Tester84 (Outemu Orange) // Razer Mamba Wireless // Gamemax Trooper Case

Have you updated the bios recently?

Issue occurs when physically touch the board?

Is there a stand-off hitting the back side of the board  somewhere? 

3 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Have you updated the bios recently?

Issue occurs when physically touch the board?

Is there a stand-off hitting the back side of the board  somewhere? 

Not that I know of... I only have the right stand off installed and no I touch the board alot for cable management and stuff! Just seems to be when I unplug and replug in stuff!

But maybe it's coincidence! 

I can check if it's fine in the morning but my mouse light is on so I'm guessing it will post fine? Usually the mouse light doesn't come on when I need to do a cmos reset and all fans spin except gpu which doesn't spin even when it's fine until it heats up! 

Should I unplug my mouse? Will the light power consumption affect my pc at all? I'm going across Scotland in my car with my girlfriend tomorrow and will be gone for 5 days but I can try and see before I go and give updates when I get back but I should have signal while I'm gone! 

System Specs: Ryzen 5 5500 (Themralright Assassin X) // Asus A520m-K // Vengeance 2x8GB 3200Mhz Ram // Gigabyte Eagle RX 6600 XT // Gigabyte P650B 650w // WD Blue Sn550 500GB Nvme // CX500 2TB  // CiY Tester84 (Outemu Orange) // Razer Mamba Wireless // Gamemax Trooper Case