Legion 7i vs GE66 vs Mech 15 G3

Is the Legion 7i worth waiting up to 5 weeks (that's estimated shipping time on their website)?

That's the one I really want and I almost just want to pull the trigger on the one that ships the next day but it's not really the specs I want.. Which are 10750h and 2070 Super Max q. I wanted to get the 10980HK or 10875H with maybe a 2080 Super..

Does the Legion 7i really have superior cooling with their vapor chamber? Reviews says it does, even Linus says it's great. Hardware Canuks says it's the fastest laptop they've ever tested.. Is this just Hype like most marketing shit?

Is the GE66 nearly as good? If it's going to run a lot hotter than I don't want it..

Any help on this guys?????? The MECH 15 G3 seems cool but it's a little thicker..

Bob of All Trades recently did an analysis on mobile cards. The 2080 Super is barely faster than a 2060 110W. Consider what you're spending money on.

Just now, 5x5 said:

Bob of All Trades recently did an analysis on mobile cards. The 2080 Super is barely faster than a 2060 110W. Consider what you're spending money on.

The 2080 Super Max Q gets better results than my 2070 Max P GE75..I'll take a look at his review but I don't think it's near a 2060.. If I go with a max q laptop I want the best.. I have an m17 r3 2080 super max p but want to downgrade to a 15" display to be more portable..

27 minutes ago, mrdoubtfull said:

The 2080 Super Max Q gets better results than my 2070 Max P GE75..I'll take a look at his review but I don't think it's near a 2060.. If I go with a max q laptop I want the best.. I have an m17 r3 2080 super max p but want to downgrade to a 15" display to be more portable..

The 2070 Max-Q is behind a 2060 115W or 110W Electro Boost. The 2080 Super Max-Q is about on par

30 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

The 2070 Max-Q is behind a 2060 115W or 110W Electro Boost. The 2080 Super Max-Q is about on par

The MECH 15 G3 is way behind on shipping..

What about the S15 with liquid metal? I can get that within a week.. Ignore the GPU power for now, I want the best laptop lol.