ASUS X455LAB BIOS UPDATE ERROR

Hi guys! So, My mom got an old laptop from a family friend which I was planning to set up for my sister. She said it was already reformatted to wipe away unnecessary files, while I was trying to install drivers and the latest BIOS through the normal DEL button it didn't work. So, I settled with the ASUS winflash and it still ended up failing even though I already installed the ATK as told me to do so. Really need help. Thanks a lot :) 

3 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Is there anything about the BIOS that isn't working the way you want it to? Generally you don't update BIOS unless there is a problem you need fixed.

I'm not sure what might be causing your problem.

There isn't any really, I just thought that the update would make things run a bit smoother with the recent updates rather than ones from 4 years ago. Considering it was a 2020 update and maybe it'd make the system perform a bit faster somehow (?) just a guess though, I'm still new to the PC scene (apologiesss).

1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

Yeah BIOS is generally feature set or whatnot, perhaps you have the wrong BIOS but you don't want to be messing with it unless something isn't working how you want it to.

Okay thanks a lot :)