3 year old PC rebooting at random without error messages or blue screen (detailed info)

2 minutes ago, benji2602 said:

You can try reseating your components and maybe wiping off their traces before trying replacement.

kind of already did this. Got a new CPU for my birthday July 1st. But had these issues before the new CPU. (from 1600 to 3600)

edit: also reseated my mobo when I changed chassis at the same time

As a start, you could try pulling one stick of RAM out at a time and seeing if it still reboots randomly. Then, try the other RAM stick. Run the Windows memory diagnostic tool. I'm not saying RAM is necessarily the issue, but this is a relatively easy way to diagnose that it's not.

1 hour ago, benji2602 said:

You can try reseating your components and maybe wiping off their traces before trying replacement.

OK this could be huge. I just realized that when I changed the fan speed on my ASUS Fan xpert 4, it crashed. It seems that sudden increase of power causes the crashes? This happens every time i change from low speed to max on my ASUS software. 

But also when I booted my mouse was not "recognised by windows". ALSO I JUST RELAISED THAT 2 USB ports are now dead?! Maybe it is a motherboard malfunction? Or do you still believe it is Power supply because of the sudden power increase that could have killed 2 USB ports somehow??

Edit: Rebooted the system and the USB ports are now functioning as normal. But should I buy a mobo instead?

Edited by nikobr02
update

7 minutes ago, nikobr02 said:

OK this could be huge. I just realized that when I changed the fan speed on my ASUS Fan xpert 4, it crashed. It seems that sudden increase of power causes the crashes? This happens every time i change from low speed to max on my ASUS software. 

But also when I booted my mouse was not "recognised by windows". ALSO I JUST RELAISED THAT 2 USB ports are now dead?! Maybe it is a motherboard malfunction? Or do you still believe it is Power supply because of the sudden power increase that could have killed 2 USB ports somehow??

Edit: Rebooted the system and the USB ports are now functioning as normal. But should I buy a mobo instead?

Can be the PSU but can also be the motherboard but those tend to last a little longer

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

UPDATE: Ive upgraded to a Seasonic Focus GX 650. But i still get the bug! SUPER ANNOYED! I'm going after Mobo next...

Edit: Also no info from windows...

image.png.48b04e51fe0ba75bd6eebb2f92c318fa.png