MSI afterbuner - no FPS on screen option

Tuan

I just download msi afterburner from their website. I'm trying to see my fps in game. but i dont see the fps option uner the " Graph " list. I see cpu/gpu temp ect. but no fps. 
I'm pretty sure mine is up to date. any advice would be much appreciated. 

Check under settings for on screen display to make sure it is enabled and that whatever you want to see is checked. Also check RivaTuner statistics as it also has an option for "Show on-screen display". 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

44 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Check under settings for on screen display to make sure it is enabled and that whatever you want to see is checked. Also check RivaTuner statistics as it also has an option for "Show on-screen display". 

Thanks, I got it to work. some of the item isnt showing up even if i have it checked and made sure its in OSD but just not showing up. any idea how to fix it? 

Just now, Tuan said:

Thanks, I got it to work. some of the item isnt showing up even if i have it checked and made sure its in OSD but just not showing up. any idea how to fix it? 

I try to move what I want to see up to the top of the list in the Monitoring tab under settings on MSI Afterburner just so I know how it is going. When you go to click on each graph  such as "CPU Temperature", go down a little bit until you see Show in On+Screen Display and make sure it is checked. That should make it set on and if it doesn't reply with a screenshot so we can see. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

8 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

I try to move what I want to see up to the top of the list in the Monitoring tab under settings on MSI Afterburner just so I know how it is going. When you go to click on each graph  such as "CPU Temperature", go down a little bit until you see Show in On+Screen Display and make sure it is checked. That should make it set on and if it doesn't reply with a screenshot so we can see. 

I move most of the things i want up top, most of it is showing...

Untitled.png