Need help deleting a second copy of Windows

Vertikull

So I recently had my PC worked on and when i got it back, I found that the PC guy had accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro instead of regular windows. I tried to figure out a way to delete but couldnt. So i just installed regular windows on a different drive. Everything has worked fine for a while but it recently has been acting very strange and im wanting to delete the Windows 10 Pro, but am still having trouble figuring out how. Plz help

NOTE: I already tried the Win+R MISCONFIG then deleting. The attached photo pops up and that option doesnt work

Screenshot (230).png

Case: FN POP XL

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K

CPU Cooler: Fractal Design Celsius S36 360mm AIO

Mobo: 

GPU: Geforce RTX 3090 Founders

RAM: Corsair Vengence 128gb

PSU: Focus 1000w

SSD: Sansdiskssd240gb

HDD: Hitachi 2TB

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mouse: Corsair Harpoon 

------------------------------------------

Main PC Games

- Destiny 2
- Warzone
- Outriders

10 minutes ago, Vertikull said:

So I recently had my PC worked on and when i got it back, I found that the PC guy had accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro instead of regular windows. I tried to figure out a way to delete but couldnt. So i just installed regular windows on a different drive. Everything has worked fine for a while but it recently has been acting very strange and im wanting to delete the Windows 10 Pro, but am still having trouble figuring out how. Plz help

NOTE: I already tried the Win+R MISCONFIG then deleting. The attached photo pops up and that option doesnt work

Screenshot (230).png

Windows 10 Pro IS regular windows.

Let me get this straight.. you installed a second copy of Windows on your secondary drive, and now you are trying to "delete" windows from said new windows install...? And you are trying to do this via MSCONFIG.

Give your computer back to your computer guy because I don't think you know what you are doing.

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

13 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Let me get this straight.. you installed a second copy of Windows on your secondary drive, and now you are trying to "delete" windows from said new windows install...? And you are trying to do this via MSCONFIG.

Give your computer back to your computer guy because I don't think you know what you are doing.

That would probably be best. Thanks

Case: FN POP XL

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K

CPU Cooler: Fractal Design Celsius S36 360mm AIO

Mobo: 

GPU: Geforce RTX 3090 Founders

RAM: Corsair Vengence 128gb

PSU: Focus 1000w

SSD: Sansdiskssd240gb

HDD: Hitachi 2TB

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mouse: Corsair Harpoon 

------------------------------------------

Main PC Games

- Destiny 2
- Warzone
- Outriders

Just delete the allocated space using your boot usb.  After reformat it.