water cooling case

Go to solution Solved by Ravendarat,

Loop order makes no discernible difference, literally just run your tubing the cleanest way you can. 

3 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

A good air cooler on cpu will be quiet and honestly you picked the wrong platform if you want to "OC" on the cpu. The AMD cpus are limited on OC headroom and in most cases the boosting they do will yield better performance in most cases.

As for the GPU this again depends on the cooler on it, but some are already pretty quiet even at higher rpms. If you are looking for good temps and sound characteristics... then get a hybrid card with an AIO already attached or just get a card and slap on one.  Fro. What you would save you could get a 2070s, 2080s, or 2080 TI hybrid card. 

So I still would recommend nice air cooler for cpu and a hybrid card for gpu. You save money and get a faster computer in the end.

The GPU is the Liquid Devil RX5700XT. I just want the fastest navi card and honestly the above mentioned gpu is both fast and aesthetically good looking.

7 hours ago, hackgod said:

The GPU is the Liquid Devil RX5700XT. I just want the fastest navi card and honestly the above mentioned gpu is both fast and aesthetically good looking.

also I just want want to try my hand at building my first custom loop.