Sound auto fades on hp laptop speakers

Despacitus

I've been having issues with my spectre x360's speakers for more than two months

Whenever an audio is played (from a file on the pc or from the internet) it starts clear and bright then starts to fade and fluctuate progressively. I've tried to update the sound drivers and tried returning to older drivers without any success.

I even sent it for repairing and got the speakers replaced with a fresh windows install but the problem persists. I tried to download the latest drivers from hp's website but it doesn't seem to be installed when I look it in device manager. I tried to relocate the drivers by searching the whole computer and yet no solution!

Then I tried to follow this guide but then it told me that I couldn't  install the chipset drivers

I tried to follow these instructions but it didn't work :

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Re-Speaker-volume-goes-down-unexpectedly-Spectre-x360-model/td-p/7703555

Honestly, because its a fresh install of Windows 10 and the speakers inside are brand new, it sounds like it could be a power delivery problem.  Something similar happened when I tried undervolting my processor on my HP Pavilion using a 3rd party app (I didn't know that 10th Intel chips don't actually support it).  Though, the audio wouldn't just fluctuate, it would just cut out.  

I'd contact HP and tell them the problem persists and you fear its a motherboard problem.  

It seems like it is so  as you describes; I made an audio test in the BIOS and the problem persisted

It's just too frustrating!