GeForce Experience audio corrupted

I just started to notice my audio is no longer being recorded properly in games or on the desktop. I get this weird sound coming out when playing a file. I attached a short sample to what I hear. I went through all my settings in Windows and even reinstalled GeForce Experience but nothing seems to fix it. Anyone have this before?

GeForce Experience is VERY buggy. Use OBS instead.

I've never used OBS but have heard of it. I like GeForce Expereice because I can start/stop to record anytime via hot keys. It always worked for me until recently. I don't know if its something on my system that changed or GeForce Expereice.

15 minutes ago, DigitalPixel said:

I've never used OBS but have heard of it. I like GeForce Expereice because I can start/stop to record anytime via hot keys. It always worked for me until recently. I don't know if its something on my system that changed or GeForce Expereice.

OBS can do everything GFE can and more. Try it. It's a LOT more stable and functional.

Ok I found a fix. I disabled Nahimic service and that fixed the audio recording issue. It also fixed my Chrome startup issue. Chrome took 5 sec to load now its instantaneous. The only issue now is Sonic Studio 3 doesn't start. It just sits on the splash screen. I don't really care as I never used any of its functions anyway. I might just uninstall it.

I'll still try OBS and see how it works for me.

Mods maybe you can move this topic to the troubleshooting section.