Ukraine's army is mobilized and ready for a fight

TopWargamer

That's exactly what I'm saying though. They don't need to invade on a full scale invasion because they're that much larger.

It's a numbers game, like most thing in life. The cabinet, knowing how large the Russian Federation is, would likely not approve a military conflict because they know they'd be crushed.

I think Ukrainians are ready to fight so it's totally not about numbers. And it again the same situation as in Georgia. Imho Ukraine is still hoping for international help to avoid getting in real bloody conflict. In fact they are making it quite clear as they are not reacting to any provocations so it's not like it was in Georgia where they responded. And again - those numbers mean nothing unless it's total war.

I believe that there are too many Pro Russians living in Ukraine for them to fight off Russian properly. They would have Pro Russians attacking them for the inside also. 

So basically you are saying it is ok to invade independent country and because their military strength is not comparable they should just surrender. I'm shocked. 

I am saying, they should try and find a diplomatic solution for their conflict instead of starting a war. A war can lead to an even bigger war, if other countries like the USA or germany come to help the ukraine. Russia doesn't stand a chance against said 3 nations.

But i still like the diplomatic way better, because i personally wouldn't welcome it if my country suddenly starts participating in a stupid war.

But some people seem to not get this.

I'm shocked!

who cares...

I blame EA

Whatever happens the Ukraine will loose

yeah but I mean they might loose people dying fighting in the war, but they are already dyi g in protests so they might as well just give a true excuse and fight to death for real.

They can't loose what they already have lost.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

I am saying, they should try and find a diplomatic solution for their conflict instead of starting a war. A war can lead to an even bigger war, if other countries like the USA or germany come to help the ukraine. Russia doesn't stand a chance against said 3 nations.

But i still like the diplomatic way better, because i personally wouldn't welcome it if my country suddenly starts participating in a stupid war.

But some people seem to not get this.

I'm shocked!

Yeah, I totally agree that diplomatic solution must be found here. But if UN, NATO, EU does not respond in a proper way it reminds how WWII started with reconciliation of occupation of Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia. And than there's example of occupation of Finland's Karelia.