Is thermaltake smart rgb 500w enough?

Hello my thermaltake smart rgb 500w had some noises under load after 10 months ( NOT coil whine ) so sent it back to the store for rma and I'm. waiting for the replacement  

my question is :

am I good to go with thermaltake smart rgb? I wanted to upgrade to Cooler master MWE 650W BRONZE V2  but I saw a lot of reports about the gold version one and since they are the same serie Im scared that the bronze is also shitty ( the gold is MPY and the bronze is MPE i dont know what that means  btw ) so im thinking about sticking with TT smart rgb is it enough  ?! 

my setup : 

Ryzen 5 2600X 

msi gtx 1660 gaming x

Asus b450m-k prime 

Enough to start a fire? Absolutely!

To safely power a system? No, not really.

Jokes aside, the Smart models are among the worst power supplies on the market. Get something that won't destroy your system such as the Be Quiet Pure Power Gold

Just now, 5x5 said:

Jokes aside, the Smart models are among the worst power supplies on the market. Get something that won't destroy your system such as the Be Quiet Pure Power Gold

I would love to but there is no be quiet in my country  ( no corsair no evga too ) 

the cm mwe bronze v2 is my only choice but there are reports that the mwe gold is having issues does that means that the bronze one also can have these issues? 

16 minutes ago, hyrix7Q said:

I would love to but there is no be quiet in my country  ( no corsair no evga too ) 

the cm mwe bronze v2 is my only choice but there are reports that the mwe gold is having issues does that means that the bronze one also can have these issues? 

What country?

5 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

What country?

Algeria

24 minutes ago, hyrix7Q said:

Can you list all units within your budget? I assume there should be a SeaSonic, DeepCool or FSP unit that is decent.

6 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Can you list all units within your budget? I assume there should be a SeaSonic, DeepCool or FSP unit that is decent.

There is FSP hyper m85+ but it's known of coil whine and I already have coil whine on my gpu so I don't want both of them to whine

Just now, hyrix7Q said:

There is FSP hyper m85+ but it's known of coil whine amd I already have coil whine on my gpu so I don't want both of them to whine

Coil whine is a thing on basically everything these days. The chances of getting a PC component with no coil whine are astronomical.

Get the M85+

4 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Coil whine is a thing on basically everything these days. The chances of getting a PC component with no coil whine are astronomical.

Get the M85+

does that mean the mwe bronze v2 is bad ? 

13 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Like a lot of third world countries, Algeria associates low wattage with low quality and high quality with high wattage.  They refused to stock high quality low wattage units.

This is the best I could find:  http://www.lahlou-industry.com/composants-pc/alimentation/alimentation-thermaltake-smart-serie-modular-730w-80plus-bronz

unfortunately it's not available anymore I already asked him about it :(( 

I'm REALLY CONFUSED  it seems  I have to chose between CM mwe bronze V2 and fsp hyper m85 + bronze 

I was thinking about the mwe bronze v2 because they say it's better than the V1 version  but there is reports about mwe gold v2  ( making noises even when the system is off / coil whine / failling ) but there is no reports about the bronze 

is it possible that the bronze is better even if they are in the same serie? 

51 minutes ago, hyrix7Q said:

unfortunately it's not available anymore I already asked him about it :(( 

I'm REALLY CONFUSED  it seems  I have to chose between CM mwe bronze V2 and fsp hyper m85 + bronze 

I was thinking about the mwe bronze v2 because they say it's better than the V1 version  but there is reports about mwe gold v2  ( making noises even when the system is off / coil whine / failling ) but there is no reports about the bronze 

is it possible that the bronze is better even if they are in the same serie? 

The bronze is certainly not better. It's two tiers lower. The gold is fine, though, not sure why you're so panicked. The FSP is slightly better than the MWE Bronze so that would be the best option.

1 hour ago, jonnyGURU said:

Like a lot of third world countries, Algeria associates low wattage with low quality and high quality with high wattage.  They refused to stock high quality low wattage units.

It isn't that simple ;
The reason why resellers aren't interested in stocking such units isn't because they necessarily associate high W with high Q / low W with low Q , but mainly because of the consumer base ;
In developing countries, most people who buy DIY parts are gamers, who - for the most part - usually happen to be teenagers => broke ;
Because they don't have much money to work with, they buy the cheapest stuff available ;
For example, when they have to chose between an RM550x ($148) and a VS550 ($84), they choose to save 64 bucks and buy a better graphics card ;

When resellers fail to sell the low W high Q units, they stop stocking them ;

And this is not specific to "third world countries", I have been active on French hardware forums, and there, low Q units have fried more GPUs than I can count...

18 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

The bronze is certainly not better. It's two tiers lower. The gold is fine, though, not sure why you're so panicked. The FSP is slightly better than the MWE Bronze so that would be the best option.

okey thnx side btw I just found the fsp hydro pro 600w bronze what do you think about it ? This one or the hyper m85 +? 

1 hour ago, jonnyGURU said:

This is the best I could find:  http://www.lahlou-industry.com/composants-pc/alimentation/alimentation-thermaltake-smart-serie-modular-730w-80plus-bronz

What I'll agree with you about is that the consumer base can be extremely ignorant when it comes to PSU ;
In the US and the UE, people have become aware of the importance of a good power supply because of guys like... hum... what's his name again? I think it starts with a J... He has a website about power supplies reviews, but I can't quite remember his name.... 😃
That kind of knowledge isn't quite common in Africa, I'll give you that 😅