I need an amp

Go to solution Solved by Lauen,

@Lauen I've read great things about them to, would they be able to drive my speakers?

@mr moose Yeah, I thought about that but for 30 bucks, you don't really get anything that better

They should be able to drive pretty much everything, unless you play music for your whole country.

Hello everyone, so recently, the amplification for the rear satellites of my Logitech X-530 surround sound system died here are the specs of the rear satellites:

45.1 watts RMS (2 x 7.4 w Front; 15.5 w Center: 2 x 7.4 w Rear ) into 4 ohms 
 at 1 kHz at 10% THD clipping (total harmonic distortion)

So I need an amp (sub 20€) maybe something like this would cut it? What would you guys advice.

By the time you get and amp and try to wire it into the system to work with the volume pot at the front you may find it cheaper quicker and much much easier to just by another set.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

@Lauen I've read great things about them to, would they be able to drive my speakers?

@mr moose Yeah, I thought about that but for 30 bucks, you don't really get anything that better

They should be able to drive pretty much everything, unless you play music for your whole country.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I actually meant just to get the same thing again, because trying to patch another amp into that one may not be that easy, It's suck if you spent $30 on parts only to find you can't get it to work together with the integrated volume control. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

@Lauen ok thanks I think I'll go for that.

@mr moose thanks for the warning, I've already tried an old amp on these speakers and it works just fine so this should work.