Whats the best way to track the phone?

oskar23

Hey.

What is the best way to track the phone that someone doesnt know?

In past having access to this persons gmail worked so I could track the phone from the browser.

Are there any other free ways?

I have someone in family who has bipolar and is addicted to alcohol. I have to keep eye on this person.  Im planning to give this person a phone but I would like to have tracker on it. I also thought of putting my gmail on this phone but they would see?

Try using Spyic, I heard its relatively cheap and have a good tracking system form smartphones.
 "I also thought of putting my gmail on this phone but they would see?" Yes they might notice it if they know how to use google play.

3 hours ago, Seraphiel said:

Try using Spyic, I heard its relatively cheap and have a good tracking system form smartphones.
 "I also thought of putting my gmail on this phone but they would see?" Yes they might notice it if they know how to use google play.

Any Legit Tracking software has to have either a notification or an icon indicating that its being tracked.

Are the phones iphones or android? Because if they are Iphones, you can use the  Find my Friends app to "track" where the individuals are. If they add you to their friends app, you can have an idea of where they are at a given time. 

16 hours ago, TekSupport said:

Any Legit Tracking software has to have either a notification or an icon indicating that its being tracked.

Most of Spyic's features work without root. You have the option to hide Spyic after it's been installed. Spyic is virtually undetectable, seeing as it uses a miniscule amount of system resources.

On 7/21/2020 at 6:00 AM, Seraphiel said:

Most of Spyic's features work without root. You have the option to hide Spyic after it's been installed. Spyic is virtually undetectable, seeing as it uses a miniscule amount of system resources.

I was not referring to this app, but more generally where there have been articles of different government bodies forcing app to make their app visible in some way, as its illegal to track someone without their knowledge or consent.

In the op's case it could be in the grey area since its a device he owns, but that would depend on his local laws.

I would recommend you look into your local laws on this, to prevent any possible issues.

• 1 year later...

I don't think you should ever track a phone. I mean, let the man have his intimacy. I used to be tracked by my mom in high school, even though I was an innocent child. When I left home, I started using free SMS receive Germany, so in this way, no one could get my IP address. Using this, and a fake number, made me feel free as a butterfly. Knowing that I'm not being disturbed for no reason is the most relieving thing for me. If you want to do as such, I strongly recommend it. And please, stop tracking phones, and leave people to do their thing. Mind your business!