GTA Online FPS

Mando772004

was wondering how much fps you guys get in gta online on pc? on what settings and what are the specs you guys use. please do mind that i said GTA Online not story mode.

13 minutes ago, InfernalClaw said:

was wondering how much fps you guys get in gta online on pc? on what settings and what are the specs you guys use. please do mind that i said GTA Online not story mode.

Anywhere from 12-29 FPS, (Avg 17 FPS) on an i3 2120, and a GT 710.All settings low or turned off except Antialiasing at x4.馃槄馃槀

Like all open-world games, they are all CPU limited.聽 On my 3570k and a 1070 I get about 60++ FPS medium-ish settings.聽 Upgraded to a 3700x but now I'm GPU limited lol.聽 I haven't played it in awhile so I can't remember what my FPS is like with my new CPU.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

1 hour ago, Samfisher said:

Like all open-world games, they are all CPU limited.聽 On my 3570k and a 1070 I get about 60++ FPS medium-ish settings.聽 Upgraded to a 3700x but now I'm GPU limited lol.聽 I haven't played it in awhile so I can't remember what my FPS is like with my new CPU.

i have an rtx 2080 super ryzen 5 3600 16gb ram and on max settings i get 60-90 fps. this game uses so low gpu usage in online i dont know why. but i guess im getting the fps i should be getting