Not really a build log, but photos of a rebuild

image.thumb.jpg.573b9bf3968cf24298155be4eda478fb.jpgI was getting annoyed with the aweful cable management when i messed with drive configuration, so I finally rebuilt the computer when I started to do some BSEL mod testing on my cpu. It's a core 2 quad Q6600 2.4ghz with a rx480 and a 600w PSU. 4gb of ram. DDR 2, 666mhz. Total of 1tb 788gb of storage.1tb hhd, 500gb hhd, 160gb hhd, and a 128gb boot SSD. Its not great, but cable managed pretty well, I think.55476D61-8BDC-4144-9B5C-6816A845606F.thumb.jpeg.11487a15ab29812ef101b4bdadb8aef5.jpeg

Before.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Might I add that the case is a case from a Dell vostro 200, and mostly stock hardware. The mount is terrible on the HDDs, and I can't route cables around back, and there's not enough space behind the motherboard.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

An rx480

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Our main PC died after a Mobo short, but graphics and storage we're good, so we threw them in with the core 2 quad we had in a closet.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler