Issues regarding Installing Windows Ten on New PC

Kdot23

Hi I recently just built a new PC an am attempting to boot it with windows ten from an ISO file. Every time I boot I receive an 'error loading operating system". I downloaded the ISO file from an old Macbook Pro to a USB flash drive that I reformatted to exFAT so the file would fit. I have tried everything from doing Legacy boot only UEFI boot only and in the boot menu the flash drive is always first. My BIOS is Version 2407.

Here is my computer specs-

Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WIFI)

CPU- AMD RYZEN 2600

GPU- MSI RADEON RX 570 8GB GDDR5

RAM- XPG DDR4 3200 

PSU- CORSAIR 550M

STORAGE- TEAMGROUP NVMe 512gb and SEAGATE 2TB HDD (SATA cable has been disconnected whole time)

I have always had bad luck with using just the ISO file from a flash drive, I know lots of other people don't but whenever I try what they say it doesn't want to work. If you have access to another pc with windows 10 or have a friend who does try using the windows media creation tool to make the flash drive into an installer

Optical Drive Poll: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006309-optical-drive-survey/

Main Rig (Pulsar)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X MOBO: MSI MEG X570 Unify RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RG(4x8gb) 3200Mhz 16-16-16-32 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Chromax (LTT Edition) Storage: Intel 6000p 128gb boot drive, Intel 665p 1tb (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass PSU: EVGA SupeNOVA G1+ 750W OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  

FreeNAS Server (The Vault)

CPU: Xeon E5-2603 v3 MOBO: MSI X99 Tomahawk RAM: G.Skill Aegis (4x8gb) 3000Mhz 16-18-18-38 GPU: EVGA GT 710 Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Storage: Intel S3520 x2 for boot, x16 in RAIDZ for storage, Seagate Ironwolf 2tb (Striped will be a steam cache) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass PSU: Corsair CX750 750W

Did you just drag and dropped the iso file onto the flash drive? You'll need a few more steps than just that. It needs to be bootable and fat32 or ntfs (which isn't supported on mac...)

This explains how to, including how to bypass the fat32 limit:

https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/how-make-a-windows-10-usb-using-your-mac-build-a-bootable-iso-from-your-macs-terminal/

Or launch Bootcamp on the Mac and use Rufus.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro