1st pc-build; 14yo asks for help

c3dric69

Hi there 馃槑,

My name is C茅dric. I'm 14 years old. I'd love to build a new computer. At the moment I have an Acer Aspire VX15 (Gtx 1050+i5 7400hq). Mainly I play Minecraft 1440p and COD Warzone at 720p, but I'd love to start playing some more intensive games. So I'm planning to build this system: 10900K with a GTX1660Ti but i'm planning to upgrade the videocard to a RTX3080Ti when it launches. I'd love to start streaming so that's why I went with a 10900K because聽I only play games. I think I can build the system on my own, I'm just really scared and feel dumb. I feel like building a pc is easy but cable management and cooling is a bit more complicated than I want it to be. I'd love to go with a AIO because of the looks. I know it's better to go with a fan. :/ Are there any good video's that explain everything how to setup a AIO? I can't really find any good one's. Since this is the place to be for getting help. Here I am (:聽
I would go with the聽NZXT Kraken Z63聽cooler.

C茅dric (:聽

do you have a plan for the rest of the system? think that sounds pretty good, though i may be tempted to just build after 3000 series launches

CPU: AMD 3600X

GPU: Nvidia 3070 (planned)

motherboard: MSI B500-A PRO

memory: G Skill Ripjaws V 2x8 GB 3600Mhz CL16

PSU: EVGA B3 650@

Case: NZXT H510

wireless network adapter: intel ax200

14 hours ago, rapidkillerx said:

do you have a plan for the rest of the system? think that sounds pretty good, though i may be tempted to just build after 3000 series launches

As I said I'm 14; I have vacation for 2 months (1,5 month remaining)聽so there isn't really a reason to wait until it's school again. Now that I have the time to build it I'm building it. GPU swap isn't that hard. Waiting untill RTX3000 series launches and untill they are avaibablle in Belgium I will聽have to wait for like another 6-7 months from when they launch.聽 Thank you for responding on my post. But do you know any good videos for the NZXT Kraken Z63. I really like the screen on it, first I was going with the Corsair H115i but since I'd love to use the H710i case from NZXT I went with a NZXT AIO.聽

C茅dric (;

I Find this video pretty useful in walking it through. In terms of the aio Mounting it is pretty easy and there are vids on youtube walking you through聽it. My advice would be to not worry and just take your time. I would also suggest watching this vid first then going and building it and then聽come back to it for anything your confused on.聽

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽 have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance聽pro RGB聽16gb GPU: RX570 4GB聽(upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD聽+ 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super聽1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember聽to quote me so I聽can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one!聽馃槂

Here is聽a vid on installing that cooler.

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽 have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance聽pro RGB聽16gb GPU: RX570 4GB聽(upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD聽+ 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super聽1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember聽to quote me so I聽can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one!聽馃槂

10 hours ago, Ed-petit said:

I Find this video pretty useful in walking it through. In terms of the aio Mounting it is pretty easy and there are vids on youtube walking you through聽it. My advice would be to not worry and just take your time. I would also suggest watching this vid first then going and building it and then聽come back to it for anything your confused on.聽

Awww; Thank you so much. You're so sweet; hehe.. I will surely watch it. And yes, I will take my time. That's why I really want to build my pc now when I have vacation. I have time you know. Imagine building this on weekends and having a problem with my pc and me stressing because of school. Bitwit is a really nice dude; I love watching his videos. Man of聽 culture, hahaha. 馃檪