Which keyboard will be longlasting?

Hi there. I want to buy for the first time Mechanical keyboard. my budget is not too much. I am little confused with these models of keyboards. I want something that may last long. 

Fantech Mk871

A4Tech Bloody B760 

MotoSpeed CK107 (K96)

Does any one has any experience on these keyboards or these brands?

Thank you

01.png

02.png

03.png

Hey there. Did a big of digging around, here's what I gathered from the keyboards you've listed:

MotoSpeed K96 (CK107)

• Keycaps: Probably ABS Laser Engraved...?
  • Switches: Jixian Blue (Clicky).
  • Case: Plastic...?
  • Cable: Plastic. Undetachable.

SourceK96 (CK107) Backlight Mechanical Keyboard by Motospeed, Motospeed CK107 (Listing) by Gearbest.

Fantech MK871

• Switches: Outemu Blue (Clicky) or Outemu Brown (Tactile).
  • Case: Aluminum Faceplate, Plastic Base...?
  • Cable: Braided. Undetachable.

SourceMK871 by Fantech Indonesia Official.

A4Tech/Bloody B760

• Keycaps: ABS, Probably Laser Engraved...?
  • Switches: LK Libra Orange (Tactile).
  • Case: Aluminum.

SourceB760 by Bloody.

Note that I've tried referring to each keyboard's official site where possible. However, if you're making your purchase from a marketplace/third-party seller, the actual keyboard's specs might vary from what was advertised (keyboards may have been refreshed/updated/old stock, website may be outdated, etc.).

Comments/Notes:

I won't be making any recommendations out of the three because I'm biased against cheap/pre-built keyboards (less about the price, more about the quality and marketing shticks). I will, however, leave some comments, which I hope will help you make a better-informed purchasing decision.

• Laser Engraved: Transparent keycaps that are coated in an opaque paint, with legends lasered off from the opaque surface coat to create transparent characters. Often used for backlit keycaps. Decent visual quality, but the surface coat may wear away from frequent contact, revealing the transparent keycap beneath.
  • Jixian: Switches that are reportedly inconsistent in feel and sound. If Cherry MXs are mediocre, these are poor.
  • Outemu: Generally viewed as the cheaper alternative to Cherry MXs, in price, quality, and durability. Both Outemu Blues and Browns are a little louder than their Cherry MX counterparts, and Outemu Browns have slightly more noticeable tactility than Cherry MX Browns.
  • LK Libra Orange: Optical switches with a unique switch design utilizing light to register keystrokes. I doubt they can be replaced on the keyboard, if the switches break or if you'd like to swap them out for another switch.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

12 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Hey there. Did a big of digging around, here's what I gathered from the keyboards you've listed:

MotoSpeed K96 (CK107)

SourceK96 (CK107) Backlight Mechanical Keyboard by Motospeed, Motospeed CK107 (Listing) by Gearbest.

Fantech MK871

A4Tech/Bloody B760

SourceB760 by Bloody.

Note that I've tried referring to each keyboard's official site where possible. However, if you're making your purchase from a marketplace/third-party seller, the actual keyboard's specs might vary from what was advertised (keyboards may have been refreshed/updated/old stock, website may be outdated, etc.).

Comments/Notes:

I won't be making any recommendations out of the three because I'm biased against cheap/pre-built keyboards (less about the price, more about the quality and marketing shticks). I will, however, leave some comments, which I hope will help you make a better-informed purchasing decision.

• Laser Engraved: Transparent keycaps that are coated in an opaque paint, with legends lasered off from the opaque surface coat to create transparent characters. Often used for backlit keycaps. Decent visual quality, but the surface coat may wear away from frequent contact, revealing the transparent keycap beneath.
  • Jixian: Switches that are reportedly inconsistent in feel and sound. If Cherry MXs are mediocre, these are poor.
  • Outemu: Generally viewed as the cheaper alternative to Cherry MXs, in price, quality, and durability. Both Outemu Blues and Browns are a little louder than their Cherry MX counterparts, and Outemu Browns have slightly more noticeable tactility than Cherry MX Browns.
  • LK Libra Orange: Optical switches with a unique switch design utilizing light to register keystrokes. I doubt they can be replaced on the keyboard, if the switches break or if you'd like to swap them out for another switch.

Thank you so much for your time❤

14 minutes ago, Eschew said:

MotoSpeed K96 (CK107)

Fantech MK871

A4Tech/Bloody B760

SourceB760 by Bloody.

Comments/Notes:

What do you think this Cooler Master Ck350 . it has 2 years warranty. Just asking how will be this branded keyboard.image.thumb.png.39106507f8a14b056b35f4d6546d8e4f.png

3 minutes ago, MasudRana said:

What do you think this Cooler Master Ck350 . it has 2 years warranty. Just asking how will be this branded keyboard.

-snip-

Note: Consider snipping quotes (see above, I snipped/removed the image from your quote and replaced it with "-snip-" text) or tagging (@) people instead of quoting the entire wall of text. 😉

Cooler Master CK350

• Keycaps: ABS, Laser Engraved. Standard Bottom Row.
  • Switches: Outemu Red (Linear), Outemu Blue (Clicky), or Outemu Brown (Tactile).
  • Case: Aluminum Faceplate, Plastic Base.
  • Warranty: 2 Years.

If you break it down, you're paying for a keyboard with similar physical specs to the Fantech MK871 but at 1.35x the price. Up to you if you think the Cooler Master brand and the two year warranty is worth it or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

4 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Note: Consider snipping quotes (see above, I snipped/removed the image from your quote and replaced it with "-snip-" text) or tagging (@) people instead of quoting the entire wall of text. 😉

Cooler Master CK350

• Keycaps: ABS, Laser Engraved. Standard Bottom Row.
  • Switches: Outemu Red (Linear), Outemu Blue (Clicky), or Outemu Brown (Tactile).
  • Case: Aluminum Faceplate, Plastic Base.
  • Warranty: 2 Years.

If you break it down, you're paying for a keyboard with similar physical specs to the Fantech MK871 but at 1.35x the price. Up to you if you think the Cooler Master brand and the two year warranty is worth it or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you again for your help.