Magic Keyboard repeating keys at login screen after sleep

Hello!

I use my Macbook Pro 2015 with a external display and a magic mouse with magic keyboard, they are first gen. For some reason, after a sleep at the login screen when I press the first key to enter my password the magic keyboard lags and then the interface show an increasing number of dots, like it is repeating the same key forever. Because of that, I can't obviously properly enter my password. When I turn the magic keyboard off and then turn it on again, everything works fine. This problem only happens after a sleep (works after a macos restart and shut down) and never did in any other place while using the OS.

I tried to reproduce in a Macbook Pro 2011 with High Sierra and it worked fine after a sleep. The keyboard seems to be good enough.

I used Filevault and then disabled thinking it would help because it has issues if turned on with mx master bluetooth in login screen, as logitech warns.

Anyone knows what is going on? Thanks!

9 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Is this the butterfly switch keyboard or just the regular one? Macbook keyboards fail a lot and generally aren't very reliable. They are so bad in fact that Apple released an extended warranty service to fix them after a class action lawsuit.

https://support.apple.com/keyboard-service-program-for-mac-notebooks

Yeah, I know. It's not this case. I'm talking about the bluetooth keyboard used in iMacs with bluetooth connection. They don't have this issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Wireless_Keyboard

And as I said, it only happens after it goes to sleep. Anywhere in the OS and even in another macbook, works fine and never failed once. Seems like some software issue, bug or configuration.